• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

App or Website to Track Experimentation

I recently tried on the Visible app and was deeply disappointed by the tracking it offered.

I’m experimenting with a variety of treatments and would like it have some really good quantitative tracking, has anyone found an app or website that makes that easy?

The elements I’m looking for is a) allows me to track range of CFS symptoms (like the DePaul symptom questionnaire), b) tag questionnaires/time frames with treatments I’m trying c) allow comparisons between tagged questionnaires.

If no one has suggestions, I’m going to try and make myself a bare bones app to do what I want. What elements would you consider important for such an app?

hapl808

I kept running into problems trying to sign up for Visible so I never ended up using it. Would love to have better quantitative tracking, but it's quite difficult to do well and not have it be overwhelming. I've messed around a bit with my own tracking, but hard to decide what metrics to use, how many things to track, etc.