• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

3rd Annual Community Symposium now on YouTube!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

The recent symposium is now available to watch on YouTube :)

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

Individual Community Symposium Talks Now Available on OMF YouTube Channel

The individual talks from the OMF-sponsored Third Annual Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS at Stanford University are now available as individual talks in a full playlist on OMF's YouTube channel.

Check out the speakers you are interested in hearing from, the panel discussions where they answer questions from our worldwide audience, or watch the whole day. Enjoy the program at your own pace. (Transcripts will be made available at a later date.)

To watch the recordings, click here.

Visit our website to learn more about the Symposium and the research OMF is funding.

Donate to support collaborative and open research and meetings.

www.omf.ngo

I hope you are able to watch it,

B

Marylib

@Ben H

Do you know if any transcripts are available yet for those who can't watch youtube? I can listen to them in bits and pieces, but don't have the internet data to access much video.

I was able to listen to part of Ron Davis' talk at the end, and it was very moving. My heart goes out to him and his family for all they have been through. Far too many parents are in the same position, and, as he said, anyone can get this devastating illness. "There is no protection." All any good parent wants to do is protect their child.

Thanks for keeping us all up to date, Ben.

Last edited: