• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

10-pass Ozone in Europe - clinics, prices

MartinK

Hi all!
I make this thread for all Europe patients especially, because its hard to find a list of clinics, or doctors, who have 10-pass Ozone machine here in Europe with prices for one session and for another additional support like IV vit. C, IV Glutation, HBOT, atbx...or other...

I myself looking for where it is best make 10-pass Clinic!

I know about:

2 clinics on Cyprus (without prices)
1 clinic in Italy (without prices)
1 clinic in Austria - dr. Lahodny (man behind 10-pass method) , 180EUR 1 session last year

I hope that a brief and clear list will help others too. I will add it, and brief reviews will be great (other treatment support, where to stay for that days, if its a cold plasma ozone generator...)

Next month I will go for it! HBOT helps me a lot, but one flu-like crash made me worse again. I still probably fight in my CFS story mainly with Lyme, maybe with EBV...and oxygen doping definitely helps! i need more!

All best, Martin

Starlight

Thanks for posting this. I only read about it last night and am interested. Has anyone heard or read that these treatments are not suitable for people with auto immune illnesses.? I have been diagnosed with Lyme and ME but not with auto immune illness. However a few years ago a herbalist suggested I take a supplement called pycnogenol as since I had developed very dry skin. He said it was a good heart tonic also.. It was great for my dry skin but caused a huge worsening of Lyme and or ME symptoms. He said that this indicated an auto immune aspect to my illness. No doctor has said this. I would like to try HBOT but don't want any worsening as I'm very limited in what I can do. Is there a big difference between ozonepass therapy and HBOT.
I'm really glad to see your post to find out more about these treatments.

I