Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

On-line drug store

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by paolo, Jul 24, 2015.

1. paolo

paolo Senior Member

Italy
    I'm searching for a trusted and safe on line drug store, in order to buy antibiotics without prescription. Any advice?

2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Here is a long thread on this subject. I think you will find the information you want there.

paolo likes this.
  3. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    paolo likes this.
  4. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    paolo and heapsreal like this.
  5. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    @ahmo. I PM'ed him with a few good places, including ADC. I think he said abx.

heapsreal likes this.
  6. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    @Minkey yes, I know he said abx. The place I listed has hundreds of pharmaceuticals. Though their online form asks for prescription, it's not necessary to provide one.

paolo likes this.
  7. paolo

paolo Senior Member

Italy
    You are invaluable!

8. Dufresne

Dufresne almost there...

Montreal
    I've researched this issue thoroughly and have concluded Alldaychemist is hands-down the best online pharmacy. They've a vast inventory, they're service is great, and they're almost always the cheapest. It would really suck if for whatever reason we were to lose this resource.

I've also used goldpharma and brandmedicines without any problems. Freedom-pharmacy.com and it's sister companies have served me fairly well too.

9. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Alldaychemist.com say that they require a prescription to be forwarded to them (see the FAQ page of their site). Is that the case, or are they not strict on this?

10. Dufresne

Dufresne almost there...

Montreal
    It's just for show. Not once have they asked me for a script. They're awesome.

heapsreal likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.