The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Lipid Replacement Therapy: Experiences& supplement alternatives

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Nana86, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Nana86

Nana86

Hi everybody!
    In the past days I worked through RichvK´s Simlified Methylation Protocol and saw that he is recommending to take Lecithin or even better glycophospholipids.
    On the internet I just found statements on glycophospholipids published by companies selling the products - they´re saying that the intake of such substances could reduce fatigue up to 30-40%. Has anybody of you guys made any positive (or negative) experiences taking that stuff?

I´m not sure whether I should try taking the glycophospholipids since they are so expensive.
    I am from Germany and just found a Lecithin granulate which is like 5 Euros and is consisting of phospholipids (23% phosphatidylcholin). Does Lecithin do the same for cell membranes as glycophospholipids? And would it be okay to take a granulate? (since RichvK was talking about taking softgel capsules)

I am also eating of a lot of good fats, but I am not sure if they´re digested that well since I am having some gut issues...

I´d be really happy about some tips or experiences :)

Yours

Nana

2. shah78

shah78 Senior Member

st pete , florida
    On the advise of Radio, I started Nutricology's nt factor on Wed afternoon. Within 24 hours (four scoops) I felt a HUGE surge. Wow! I can't take the so called loading dose. It affects my sleep. I'm down to just 1and a half scoops a day. (3/4 dose). This is money well spent. To use a Freddd rating system: I give it four stars (I'm a hard marker) along with Paleo diet,Cold thermogenesis, mercury removal/chlelation. I'm putting resistant starch at three stars and Fredd's methylation at five stars. Of course this is the only Magic Pill of the of bunch , other than the potato starch. Four stars for a Magic Pill . Well worth it.

Sherpa, Radio, Wayne and 4 others like this.
  3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    My M.D. recommended NT Factor, but I have not been able to find not mixed with anything else.

4. Nana86

Nana86

shah78, that sounds pretty good :) I´d also like to try that glycophospholipids, but what keeps me off trying that producut is, like Little Bluestem said, that it is mixed with other elements. I´m already taking most of them and I don´t want to get too much... do you know if there´s a product just containing that lipids?

@all, will it be the same if I took lecithin granulate? Or are there any major differences between the two?

5. shah78

shah78 Senior Member

st pete , florida
    to nana amd blue: nutricology nt factor energy lipids powder has NOTHING else in it, please google it.

Nana86 and Iquitos like this.
  6. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    http://www.nutricology.net/NT-Factor-EnergyLipids-Powder-150-grams-p-16730.html

NT Factor Proprietary Lipid Blend (soy lecithin extract) 1087 mg
    Phosphatidic acid (PA)
    Phosphatidyl-choline (PC)
    Phosphatidyl-ethanolamine (PE)
    Phosphatidyl-glycerol(PG)
    Phosphatidyl-inositol (PI)
    Phosphatidyl-serine (PS)
    Digalactosyldiacylglyceride (DGDG)
    Monoglactosyldiacylglyceride (MGDG)

Other ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), pantethine, sodium borate, rosemary extract.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Nana86 likes this.
  7. Radio

Radio *****

Nana86 likes this.
  8. Nana86

Nana86

@shah78 , Me Sci, thanks for your posts! I googled NT factor before but found something totally different...I think I´ll order that product :)

@Radio, I just read your thread and it seems really worth trying it :) But I am wondering if I can get the same results from taking lecithin granulate (it´s mainly consisting of phosphatidycholine)?!

9. Nana86

Nana86

I just did some research again and lecithin doesn´t really seem to be an alternative...I´ve also looked up th NT factor product above and it has also Xylitol and maltodextrin in it which I´m unfortunately very sensitive to :( Is there any other product like this?
    Thanks a lot everybody for your help!

10. adreno

adreno on the beach

Europe
    This, for example?

http://iherb.com/Nutricology-Phosphatidyl-Choline-100-Softgels/17591

Nana86 likes this.
  11. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    Those other ingredients are in the chewable tablets but not the powder. Somehow I had managed to post the wrong link in a way that made it look like the right one! :confused:

I have corrected it now, hopefully...

Nana86 likes this.
  12. Radio

Radio *****

Other ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), pantethine, sodium borate, rosemary extract.

Pureformulas.com

http://www.pureformulas.com/nt-fact...rams-by-nutricology.html#sthash.tPUwp1Ug.dpbs
    Amazon.com
    http://www.amazon.com/Nutricology-Energylipids-Powder-150-Gram/dp/B00908XN20

Nana86 likes this.
  13. Nana86

Nana86

Thank you everybody! :) I think I am going to give it a try and report later on if it helped :)

Radio likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.