• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homeopathic Nosodes

golden

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/staph-vaccine-to-treat-cfs.3788/page-4

I have glanced at this thread over on the main forums.

And I have researched that there is a Homeopathic coxsackieB3 Nosode available.

Has anyone trialled any nosodes at all?

Also I asked what are the top 5 virus contenders as I want to run the idea past a HD of just taking the nosodes.

When animals are sick whilst the symptoms are trt the nosode is often given too. No Homeopath i have seen or read about has ever suggested such a thing for M.E C.F.S.

What do you think?

invisiblejungle

Nosodes are a pretty controversial area in homeopathy, at least the method that you're referring to.

From a classical homeopathy perspective, what complicates matters is the fact that when a homeopathic remedy is created from a substance, that remedy has a wide range of effects. One of the oldest nosodes is Medorrhinum, which is made from gonorrhea. But it's not necessary used to "cure" gonorrhea; it's used for other conditions.

The technique of using a remedy made from a certain pathogen in order to "neutralize" that pathogen has never really been studied systematically. However, I've heard stories of people who have cured infectious conditions using this method. For example, curing Lyme disease with a Lyme nosode.

If you're pretty sure of what the infectious agent might have been in your case, it could be worth a shot.

golden

Thanks. When treating animals and in George McLeods 'bible' - say from cat flu for example, the nosodes are always indicated alongside symptom remedy.

This is what I am going to try as I have had great success with homeopathy and animals and not as much for myself.

http://www.longevityhealthcenter.com/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-fibromyalgia.php

This is an article which mentions nosodes and CFS (the first I have seen. It acknowledges the viral component (something the BHA or UK homeopaths rarely do)

Implicating EBV, coxsackie, CMV.

Its opinion is that these viruses activate due to electromagnetic fields.

golden

http://www.mhpvitamins.com/id117.html

The product at the bottom - vaccination nosodes covers EBV, coxsackie, CMV

' Varicella 12X, Epstein Barr Virus 12X, Coxsackievirus 12X, Cytomegalovirus 12X, Haemophilus Influenza 12X, Rubella 12X, Roseola 12X, Scarlatina 12X, Vaccinotoxicum 12X, Polio 30X, Bacille Calmette Guerine 30X.'

But noting the range of remedies just for coxsackie - I dint know why it would only recomend 12X...

Or if they are a proper company as there have been problems with ill prepared remedies from companies before...

sflorence

I am not looking into nosodes myself. Yesterday I started the Syphilis nosode, and I have already try Medorihnum in the past.

I am next going to try the EBV and Candida nosodes.. Anyone have any success with these?