• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help with supplements to hit 91 essential nutrients for health

douglasmich

Hello.

I am looking to get the 91 essential nutrients so my body has the raw materials it needs (vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids)

Lots of supplements are crap forms and bad balance. I am looking for some advice about the top supplements to add to my diet so i am getting all the nutrients needed for the body.

My diet currently consists of

-carrots
-spinach
-white rice
-liver powder
-beef
-chicken
-bacon
-fruits

As we all know the soils are depleted and lack minerals so i am looking to find the least supplements i need to hit all the minerals and vitamins etc.

I am currently supplementing
-100mch K2
-10,000iu Vit A (liver powder has not much)

Can anyone reccomend multiminerals that are not toxic and anything else i need?

thanks

Bansaw

At the moment I am trying Sole water (celtic sea salt water)
I've had absorption issues and I hope this will help. I get another hair mineral test soon.
A friend of mine also benefited from a series of Myers Cocktails. CFS people often have poor absorption so Myers bypasses that.

Tammy

One of my top picks is Nutrex pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica. This one packs a punch for sure. I take about a tsp a day.......but I started with 1/8 of a tsp.