The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone try "Dr Raymond Perrin" technique?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by humanrising, Jan 20, 2016.

1. humanrising

humanrising

I was surprised to see this Dr listed here in under the doctor list. I was very impressed with the book and WOULD LOVE to find someone who is trained by him in the US. I did contact them awhile back ( it was hard work) at the time they said they plan on having training's in the US but as of yet they didn't . Hoping that someone from UK or Europe has some experience and could share it here. thank you and happy new year all

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    There are quite a few threads on the Perrin technique. To read the longest one, click here.

Little Bluestem likes this.
  3. Mrs Sowester

Mrs Sowester Senior Member

I tried it about 4 years ago, the lymph drainage massage was brilliant but the neck rotation/manipulation thing he did left me in agony for weeks

4. roller

roller wiggle jiggle

5. humanrising

humanrising

thank you for sharing your experience and i am sorry it was painful. there is a lot of info on lymph drainage under "perrin" but I am interested in people like you who have actually gone to a "PERRIN" person.

I have had 4 whiplash injuries, and i have a long neck. my pain started in my neck then the rest of the story is like many peoples story. I was drawn to CCSVI treatment due to symptoms and my neck anatomy. I believe that some of my symptoms are due to low venous flow and trauma, inflammation and the like in my neck and tension at my occipitall. I went to Dr Klinghart for treatment and he told me he also believed that I should be tested for this.... and if I could have afforded seeing someone who knew what they were doing I would have had the ultrasound. If it would have been positive I doubt that I would have had surgery though, so I started looking into something else that might increase flow but also had more cervical manipulation.
    I have 4 herniated discs that are impinging on my spinal cord. I am pretty protective of my neck ( working on that since "guarding" is not helpful) .
    I will keep hoping that others might pop up who have tried this treatment esp if they were able to commit to it for months since I believe you need to go for an extended time.

thank you again!!!

See more popular forum discussions.