• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Artists, Creative people

Thanks for checking it out Lou, I hope you, and everyone else out there are doing well. I have had CFS for a long time and have never been involved in advocacy, or education. In fact I do my best not to mention CFS to anyone if I can help it ..... which is unfortunate. I am lucky to have the...
  2. T

Artists, Creative people

Thanks again Alice, my friend Meadow is really talented. ....... The link to the song For Some ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-oA9LSYme0
  3. T

Artists, Creative people

One idea I thought of today ....... change the title to CFS = Extreme Exhaustion and Pain for Years ..... with a slide show of photos of people with CFS, and their former occupations listed below the photo. I think someone did a faces of CFS a while ago. Anyway, the song might be to general or...
  4. T

Artists, Creative people

Thanks Alice
  5. T

Artists, Creative people

Hi, I have had CFS for years, xmrv + by culture. A few years ago I wrote a song with CFS and other circumstances in mind . I was wondering if anyone wanted to use the song .... change title, and create a video with a CFS theme. You can listen to the song by searching on You Tube .... T Boyd...