• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mold therapie change – The Nasal Biofilm

student

For my mold treatment, can it be diffrent? Not - the Glutathion, ATP, Q10 – is it possible to raise other important factor. „MSH may be increased with inhalation of Myrrh oil using a diffuser (not a nebulizer). It may give back energy. Dramatically raises MSH. Forget ATP, CoQ10, glutathione, etc. Bring up MSH and you see a miracle. Tincture of myrrh is a good antimicrobial as well.“ A german Thread (on Resistant Starch) quoted Dr. Klinghardt with his 2011 „Beyond Lyme“ teachings. http://www.betterhealthguy.com/a-deep-look-beyond-lyme

With Mold & CFS is it possable to „see a (MSH) miracle“? So I tried. Myrrh I applied 4x daily on 4 days. Yes,ther is a remarkable change. I start to feel better. The topics mentioned are biger though. Nasal biofilm. Other steps for treatment of this Chronic cerebro-spinal venous insufficiency (CcSVI) may follow. See- article. So what do you think?

regards ;) student

student

I am careful, the myrrh is stining. I continue to aply it regularly, though. Propolis is mentioned as an other option. I bought as a cream. Ginko (I want to ad), Curcumin, Garlic, Ginger and Cistus – are named.

I read about the prospect to change Biofilm – in time.

student

How to go high up in the nose? Learn to rinse there as well. My head leans far out - and tilted down. It is outside of this (therapie) bed for the following use of Myrrhe. – So that my nose position sticks out „to the far“ end. I choose a far tilted neck with nose – at a 45 degree position. Than I do accept much of the stinning – and rest for 10 (12) min. I change the plastic tip of my syringe to give a myrrhe aplication to my other nostril (and rest again).

Wow, this is great! This here brought changes – http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...er-throat-influence-and-nasal-biofilms.40465/ the „S / C lokal strategie“. Good rinsing with salt and the vitamin C. My hope is that this simple strategie could also change much of the stinning involved - here.

Best regards - yours student

Last edited:

jop

Hi @student. I'm becoming progressively more convinced that sino/nasal microbiome is a major factor in my CFS and that biofilm, staph aureas and mold are all part of it. Apparently myrrh has some antifungal effects too.

Have you seen this paper? www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25027570

Can you explain why you think it's important to use a diffuser not a nebulizer please? I'm planning to give Brewer's nebulised nystatin and chelation px protocol a go, but think I might try some essential oils in the meantime.

Thanks.

For my mold treatment, can it be diffrent? Not - the Glutathion, ATP, Q10 – is it possible to raise other important factor. „MSH may be increased with inhalation of Myrrh oil using a diffuser (not a nebulizer). It may give back energy. Dramatically raises MSH. Forget ATP, CoQ10, glutathione, etc. Bring up MSH and you see a miracle. Tincture of myrrh is a good antimicrobial as well.“ A german Thread (on Resistant Starch) quoted Dr. Klinghardt with his 2011 „Beyond Lyme“ teachings. http://www.betterhealthguy.com/a-deep-look-beyond-lyme

With Mold & CFS is it possable to „see a (MSH) miracle“? So I tried. Myrrh I applied 4x daily on 4 days. Yes,ther is a remarkable change. I start to feel better. The topics mentioned are biger though. Nasal biofilm. Other steps for treatment of this Chronic cerebro-spinal venous insufficiency (CcSVI) may follow. See- article. So what do you think?

regards ;) student

So are you using the tincture nasally?

acer2000

I bought some Myrrh essential oil and put it under my nose briefly. Didn't notice much. But you are putting it in your nose? That is interesting.