New blog entries

Hi Everyone, Day 3 ended with a very sudden onset of fatigue and need to sleep. Now... I slept most of the night between days 3 and 4, which is fairly unusual - most of the time, it's 5-6 hours of sleep a night. I fall asleep easily, but can't get back to sleep after waking about 5-6 hours...
ArgyrosfeniX
Views
Hello Everyone, Started taking the valganciclovir on the evening of 3/20. Here what I’ve noticed since then: Day 1: Woke up quickly and noticed that my brain fog was significantly reduced! Sweet! And then it came back again 3 minutes later. Then clear headed. And back yet again. Once up and...
Hello, I am going to reset my Gut with a combo of GAPs and Rotation Diet, whomever want to join me, let me know so we support each other, If you have food intolerance, cannot tolerate almost any food or anything and no supplements and want a gut reset, let me know and Join me in my take 2 try!
Hi Everyone, The valganciclovir finally showed up in the mail today. Took the first dose this evening just after dinner. The plan is for two (2) tablets daily, taken with dinner as you’re supposed to take with a fatty meal, and according to my previous blog entries, they make me sleepy (so...
Being moderately-severely ill with ME/CFS, I can leave the house once or twice a week, and see a friend once every couple of weeks, without worsening my symptoms long term. I have worsened symptoms in the short term. There are weeks when it takes a couple of days to recover from an outing to...
lior
Views
Comments
Hello Everyone, Just an update. I purchased the valganciclovir through my insurance’s mail delivery service and am waiting for the meds to arrive. Hoping they’ll be here tomorrow, so I can start everything on Sunday. The FolaPro and B-12 are here and ready to go. Super excited and hoping to...
ArgyrosfeniX
Views
Hi Everyone, Just a short update to mention that I received the prescription I was hoping for and went through the least expensive route to obtain the meds - insurance’s mail delivery. Probably take a day or two for things to arrive in the mail, so I’ll update more when it arrives and I’m...
ArgyrosfeniX
Views
Comments
Hi Everyone, My appointment for Monday is weighing heavily on my mind these past few days. This doctor is new to me and while my first appointment went well, relatively speaking, I'm not sure what the results of asking for such a script will be. Valcyte's not exactly an everyday type of drug...
ArgyrosfeniX
Views
Comments
I usually avoid getting too involved with readers — for a simple reason: this blog and the microbiome analysis site is already a time consuming evening and weekend gig (full time IT day job). I am not a physician or medically trained, so “patient history” is an inappropriate term to use. This...
Lassesen
Views
Comments
1. Go to a gig (end Feb 2019). I think the last time I went to a gig was July 2017. It was a huge gig in a stadium - not talking about a small pub gig. Though I can't remember having been at a small pub gig since 2017 either :) 2. Walk at a normal speed. This is thanks to my rollator. It was...
lior
Views
Comments
I'll begin this entry by confessing my concern about whether or not I am making this blog correctly. I hope I'm writing in the proper place and not Lord knows where on the forum. Frankly, I feel too ill to have any real idea of what I'm doing. Half a dozen typos already, it's a wonder how I...
PoorlyPixi
Views
Comments
Another interesting article popped out of the AI selected articles: Vitamin D deficiency changes the intestinal microbiome reducing B vitamin production in the gut. The resulting lack of pantothenic acid adversely affects the immune system, producing a “pro-inflammatory” state associated with...
Lassesen
Views
Comments
Hi Everyone, In several of my earlier blog posts, I may have mentioned that I became sick in 1989. Turns out, I was a smoldering case prior to that and the "1989" was when I hit puberty and became moderate for the first time. Research of my medical history and speaking with some of the...
ArgyrosfeniX
Views
Comments
Five Years in a Slow Decline
It's been almost exactly 5 years since I last posted about my experiences with taking Valcyte for my ME/CFS. During that time, I've done well, for the most part, and learned a bunch about the necessity of pacing to prevent additional decline. Despite my best efforts, I'm heading back down the...
ArgyrosfeniX
Views
Comments