• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"Zell Oxygen" yeast for normalising mitochondria

On a german CFS forum a couple of members had very good results with a product called "Zell Oxygen" by Dr. Wolz (a company).

I just finished reading a book by Dr. Robert Buist, an australian Doctor, who uses the product in treating CFS as well as cancer and anxiety disorders (all of which he mostly attributes to problems in oxygen proliferation). The book is rather short (70 pages) and badly compiled, but I wanted to share the information anyhow.

Buist mentions problems with disformed red blood cells, lactate/pyruvate levels and the change in membrane of mitochrondria, among other things, which lead to problems in the oxygen cycle - all things that he and other doctors have observed.

For CFS he recommends a treatment of:
- Zell Oxygen 15ml (3-4 times daily)
- Vitamin K, Magnesium, Aspartat
- Ginkgo 1:2, Ginseng 1:2
He claims good success rates with CFS patients with problems less than 3 years long.

The product itself is a special yeast strain which is processed cold and thus still contains all the basic nutrients. It has especially thin cell walls (I have seen it on photos myself) and gets easily absorbed with peak times after 2h. The yeast gets extra treatment with oxygen.

And if you wonder: studies seem to have shown, that this yeast is actually more efficient than regular medicine to fight off harmful yeast, such as Candida.

Here is the English product page, although I have to say that they don't give out much information. On the German board there have been actually pages full of content, which I really don't want to translate at the moment:

https://www.wolz.de/en/products/vitality-regeneration-anti-aging/zell-oxygenr-plus/

Personally I will definitely give it a try after I run some other tests with supplements which I already have here at the moment. Then I can report back to you guys. Best wishes.

Hope4

Desert of SW USA
An excerpt from the German page:

Neben den einzigartigen Enzym-Hefezellen enthält Zell Oxygen® Immunkomplex einen hohen Anteil an Beta-Glucanen sowie die lebensnotwendigen Spurenelemente Selen, Zink, ein breites Vitaminspektrum und wertvolle sekundäre Pflanzeninhaltsstoffe aus ausgewählten vielfältigen, konzentrierten Obst- und Gemüsekomplexen. Dazu zählt zum Beispiel Lycopin aus der Tomate.

I'll give it a try. One of the native German-speakers can correct my errors.

Along with the one-of-kind Enzyme-yeast cells, Zell Oxygen Immune-Complex contains a high amount of Beta Glucans, and also contains the trace elements necessary for life: selenium, zinc, a wide spectrum of vitamins and valuable secondary (I don't know why that word is used here.) plant ingredients, which come from selected, multi-faceted, concentrated fruit and vegetable complexes (combinations). Included in this, for example, is lycopene, from tomato.

---

I'm getting tired. Maybe someone else can carry on soon....