• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Your experience with GcMAF storage

kewia

Did anyone know if GcMAF can be diluted with NaCl or even stored/cooled in sodium chloride solution?

It seems that the new generation is just too high concentrated to only take 0.1 ml containing 300ng.

Have anyone experience with this?

Is there any information about GcMAF degradation characteristics out there?

kewia

May I ask which sources of new GcMAF you are referring to?

To the second generation "M-Protein" 1500ng/0.5ml (Manufactor: sasei-mirai)

But just to give my answer here: its loosing effectivity mixing with NaCl, maybe there are other experiences.

serg1942

Hi @kewia

You can get from a compounding pharmacy sterile empty vials for injection such as these ones:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Via...android-huawei&prmd=isnv#imgrc=H9q0vW6xDgjK3M

(not these ones! This is just to show you which ones I mean)

Then you can inject inside sterile water for injection (just water, no saline), and inject the GcMAF in order to make the desired dilution. Then you can freeze it and it should be ok...

Best
Sergio

kewia

Thanks.
I'm wondering about injecting water into humankind because of different osmotic properties. Maybe small amounts are just tolerable.