• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

You Won't Believe What Else King's College Researchers Can't Find!

K

Katie

Lmao, I was going to write a joke based on the title alone but they kinda spoilt it.

*sulks*

sproggle

Jan
Thanks for the laugh!

I too was drawn in by the numerous innuendos that came to mind from the title alone..

:tear: The article speaks for itself though!! lmao :tear:

:Sign Good one:

G

George

Oooopppsss

My tail fell off from laughing so hard. (hic*up, I hope it grows back. . .)

I got to say that the Kings College Crew is good for a laugh. I'm glad they are around to tell me that all those orgasms that I had in years gone by are just a figment of my overactive imagination. How would I have ever known!

Hey if CFS is a figment and orgasms are figments does that mean if I get my beliefs right I'll stop having CFS and orgasms? (grin)

R

Robin

Hey if CFS is a figment and orgasms are figments does that mean if I get my beliefs right I'll stop having CFS and orgasms? (grin)

They're developing a CBT program to help you with your false orgasm beliefs, right now!

G

George

They're developing a CBT program to help you with your false orgasm beliefs, right now!

Oh Thank goodness Robin! I'm saved!

(four paws in the air laughing so hard my ears are about to fall off! Tails done goonnnne)

starryeyes

Okay, I sent it off to Dr. Judy. :D That was a good suggestion valia.

George says: LMTO!!! :tongue:

From the first Article: the study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, concluded: "Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise...

What is their hangup with diet and exercise? :rolleyes: I really don't think that has anything to do with it.

flex

G spot or not

Has anyone heard of the A spot. Its the point on Reeves A....rse that the CDC boot hit when they kicked him out the door!!

Don't know about this G spot study but I know women who have the whole alphabet spot.

Now I know my ABC. ;)

V99

Kings don't want women getting hysterical over an orgasm I guess.

oerganix

"You Won't Believe What Else King's College Researchers Can't Find!"

And I thought you were going to say something about "a hole in the ground"!

V99

Quick give that woman a hysterectomy:tear:

sorry, did I cross over the CBT line into Biology?

T

thefreeprisoner

Has anyone heard of the A spot. Its the point on Reeves A....rse that the CDC boot hit when they kicked him out the door!!

NOT beverage safe!!! I just blew my soda out of my nose.

This and numerous other examples make this thread my current TOP FAVOURITE in the whole forum!!
Well done guys, I'm almost crying with laughter here.

Rachel xx (VIPDx certified G-Spot +ve)