• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV POSTER - Spread the word!

C

cfscure2010

XMR2copy-1.jpg

Please save this poster and pass it on, email it, put it on your facebook pages, blogs and websites and help spread the word!

thegodofpleasure

Player in a Greek Tragedy
I think the bearded fellow next to Dr. Mikovits is Dr. Louis Katz of the Mississippi River Valley Regional Blood Center, who is also an exec VP of AABB. He's the guy who gave a teleconference on June 11 concerning XRMV and the blood supply. There's a photo of him (with somewhat shorter hair) at:

http://www.bloodcenter.org/our-people/executive-leadership.aspx

I can't get the original link to the teleconference to work (probably because the seminar is over and done with), but I think the smaller photo that's on this thread came from that page. It looks really familiar!

muffin

Why is Elizabeth Unger (CDC/CFS) on this poster? Did she do someting that I don't know about that is positive for CFIDS/XMRV research? I know she was involved in other great stuff, but CFIDS and XMRV???

Does she rate being with the likes of Cheney, Whittemore, and the others who have been in the game for years and years? Also how about Hillary Johnson? She's the one that opened the can of worms back in the 1990's and has kept that can open for us all. Just ideas from a very tired and damaged brain. Great work otherwise.