• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV Action Site UP!!!!

judderwocky

the site is now live:

xmrvaction.org

if anybody wants to contribute "commentary" just let me know... if anybody wants to be a moderator...

also let me know... :) :)

thanks to everyone that gave me help/advice :)

judderwocky

Congratulations, Judderwocky - and here's a live link to XMRVaction.org.

I forgot to mention... in a week or two after they have updated some modules, ill be adding in facebook or google integration...

for now, if you sign up , you automatically get a blog, if you add your twitter account in, it will automatically post your blog entries into twitter woot :)
it also has some share functions, so the articles can be distributed to friends, etc...

if i can get the fb and google modules working though it would add more functionality, ill just have to see how th drupal dev team tackles it

for now... im off to rest... ive been getting so focused on this im having really bad flare ups... but i just can't stop lol