• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI Center Grand Opening , 21 august

Rita

WPI Center Grand Opening, Sat August 21 All Are Welcomed
July 21, 2010

The following email from the Whittemore Peterson Institute has been distributed via the Co-Cure Listserv and elsewhere. The event celebrates the birth of a world class center for diagnosis, clinical care, and research that respects, welcomes and offers hope for patients with "illnesses caused by acquired dysregulation of both the immune system and the nervous system," such as ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, MCS, atypical MS, autism, and more.

Join us for the grand opening of the Center for Molecular Medicine -
Discover the future of health

The University of Nevada, Reno, the University of Nevada School of Medicine, and the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease invite you to the grand opening of the Center for Molecular Medicine

Saturday, August 21, 2010
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Center for Molecular Medicine
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada

Map & Directions
http://www.wpinstitute.org/CMM_Map.pdf

Discover this one-of-a-kind facility and take a glimpse of the future of health. For more information about the Center for Molecular Medicine please visit www.medicine.nevada.edu/cmm or www.wpinstitute.org

No RSVP is required

Frank

huray for the whittemores and all the rest involved. The documentary film crew of WHAT ABOUT ME, will be there as well.

sensing progress

I am very curious about the 'clinical care' part. What treatment(s) will they be offering to patients?

I'm curious too. I suspect it will be some time before they get the clinical care part fully up and running.

How caring of them to have the broad time allowances so more can attend -

glen

The ceremony is from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon), so only 2 hours.

C

Cloud

I have to be there in early September......trying to arrange changes to make it to the ceremony. If not, I sure hope we get some video coverage.