• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

World ME Day - a World ME Alliance Initiative

The World ME Alliance, a collaborative of organisations from across the globe, is launching World ME Day on 12th May 2022. This new initiative aims to bring together organisations and unify efforts to raise awareness and campaign together on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME). Through collective action, we will step closer to our goal of a world without ME.

World ME Day will build on the incredible efforts of advocates around events, such as ME Awareness Week and Chronic Immunological and Neurological Diseases (CIND) Awareness Day. By focusing on a single day and collaborating across many organisations, we aim to maximise our collective power.

The theme for the first year of World ME Day is #LearnFromME.

LearnFromME-World-ME-Day-May-12th-2022-Yellow-Bulb-768x402.png

Find out more at worldmeday.org

More actions, information and resources will be released in the run up to World ME Day on May 12th, and the World ME Alliance hopes you will consider participating in this exciting initiative!