• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Working with Moderate CFS?

Davsey27

Hi Davesey27......Be very careful, you don't want to cause even more harm to your body. I don't know where you lived before, but the tropics can be brutal. May I ask if you tried desert living in AZ? Be careful...and not just for snakes.

Hi Lenora,

I haved done some camping on State land down in Yuma this past autumn for close to a couple of months.
Arizona is beautiful in my opinion.

I have a passport expiring on the 24th of May and was told by the Us consulate here that it can only be renewed if I have a travel ticket

The place where the office Renews is usually around 100 degrees with lots of Humidity.Its the Capital of the Yucatan State called Merida.Its inland

Where I am now is along the ocean on a Northern Strip near Progresso.There are some winds and it's not too bad now around mid 80s to low 90s with 60 percent humidity.This is tolerable for now

The unknowns of the next 3 month is what confuses me if I should stay or leave.The expats here say it will here more humid.90-95 with 70-80 percent humidity in the peak.Some have told me that it has already peaked which I can handle and most have said that it only goes up from here.If I stay past 24th I have to take the bus to city where it is hotter than than the coast to go try and get a US passport renewed since they won't allow you back in the Us without

I could abandon my experiment and join my parents in the bay area.Its something I contemplate everyday

Marylib

I had employment about 7 years ago. It was a job share and I lived on the property. It worked very well until the work ramped up. I'm willing to try anything again at this point, because I am feeling pretty good. You get to know your limitations and the warning signs in advance - that's the tricky part. It's the idea of writing a grant proposal for myself that I balk at, rather than the actual work.