• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Why Autopsies Are Proving Crucial During Covid-19

antares4141

Shocker! It seems you can find an awful lot out about disease if you actually perform autopsies on the victims.

If authorities really were interested in finding out what causes cfs/me they would be doing this.

The article even goes on to say why we don't perform autopsies on people with unexplained illnesses:
snip"Netherlands, the most common reason doctors and families gave for not performing an autopsy was that they believed they already knew the cause of death."snip

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scie...0sGm9XlUAr6UANIXvmtz4MscTUOgO1l0FOuwBDSP07WzY

Hip

We desperately need more autopsies of ME/CFS patients. It is only through autopsy that you can tell whether organs like the brain or vagus nerve are infected. You cannot do this on living patients.

There have been three brain autopsies on ME/CFS patients which searched for evidence of enterovirus infection in the brain, and all three turned out to be positive for enterovirus.

But because just three results is not considered statistically significant, these findings are largely ignored.

bensmith

In oklahoma but i miss the southwest so bad its just my vibe. What is toc like ive always wanted to go there, and explore nm in general. Been to abq a bit but not enough. I skated down that enourmous drain they have there!

also my family vacationed in dosa and have such soft memories.

also green chilis!

Last edited:

antares4141

In oklahoma but i miss the southwest so bad its just my vibe. What is toc like ive always wanted to go there, and explore nm in general. Been to abq a bit but not enough. I skated down that enourmous drain they have there!

also my family vacationed in dosa and have such soft memories.

also green chilis!
Love green Chilies. I sometimes by them canned at sams club but my neighbor get's them in the refrigerated section at walmart. Not sure how they affect my digestive situation. If anything maybe over time they are detrimental, which makes it hard to know whether I need to be avoiding them but I sure love them on hamburger! Or just about anything that needs spicing up.

T or C is a small town. From where I'm at 28 miles if you're not a crow, 14 if you are. I have been here for about 10 years. Don't go into town that much especially since they paved the road down to Las Cruces. And now even more so since Covid.

Below is a picture after coming up out of Ash Canyon Rio Grande down to your right, EB dam and EB lake just behind you. If you follow the transmission lines that go over the river you can see the town. Most prominent
feature is the cement water tank.

Attachments

• ebdam.JPG
    ebdam.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 2

bensmith

Your area looms lovely mate, love that world. Thanks for the peak into your world. Love that movie theatre too!

Last edited:

antares4141

Your area looms lovely mate, love that world. Thanks for the peak into your world. Love that movie theatre too!
Thanks! I have tons of pictures like that. And I've hardly done any traveling at all since I've been out here. I really don't know why more people don't move out west, but I'm not complaining.

Not sure what you mean by the movie theatre?