• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to find vitamin D3 injection ampoulles in EU?

Johannes

I have used Vicotrat D3 vitamin 100 000 IU = 2500mcg, 1ml ampoulles for my chronic vitamin D deficiency. But the current manufactorer has run out of stock. I badly need these ampoulles for vitamin D injections in order to avoid terrible symptoms. I am unable to use oral vitamin D.

Does anyone know any other brand of similar intra muscular vitamin D that would be sold in pharmacies in European Union? Where?

Thanks!

Rvanson

I've recently read that Vitamin D has an effect on Serotonin, which makes sense during low-sunlight periods, we cannot make our own, same as when we have a flare-up and cannot go outside to absorb some sunlight.

Johannes

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clnesp.2018.05.009
It looks like vit D3 can also be applied transdermally (on skin). Would that help?
I thank you for suggesting it! I have tried it twice. I bought a bottle of pure vitamin D3 diluted in olive oil. No preservatives, no additional anything. Used 125 mcg daily applied to my skin for two days and got so bad inflammation to my bowel that I couldn't continue with it. Similar thing happends with transdermal pain killers: fever and inflammation in bowel.

Johannes

Well, smaller amount is not enough for getting rid of my symptoms. But it is a very interesting question about the olive oil. However, I have put lots more olive oli to my salad than I have eaten, with lot less bowel inflammation.

Well, smaller amount is not enough for getting rid of my symptoms. But it is a very interesting question about the olive oil. However, I have put lots more olive oli to my salad than I have eaten, with lot less bowel inflammation.

Hi, did you find any vit d3 injections at all?

Johannes

I did find. The same brand, different pharmacy. And my previous supplier has it again, so I have two places to buy.

I did find. The same brand, different pharmacy. And my previous supplier has it again, so I have two places to buy.

That is cool. Can you send me the link? I have been trying to find where to buy vit d3 injections for a while now. i am in UK

Johannes

That is cool. Can you send me the link? I have been trying to find where to buy vit d3 injections for a while now. i am in UK

So you have a doctor that can write a prescription for you? Both of these pharmacies require one. If you don't have a prescription, they will not sell you. They both are located in Germany.

Last edited: