• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to buy GcMAF (KDM’s patient)?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Thanks for your insights, but can't you order I.V. supplements gcMAFasia or didn't they provide it I.V.
Is buying goleic as I.V. possible?
From what I have read goleic is a different product--I have not tried it.

I believe that it is possible to buy IV from GcMAFasia but I have never been able to find out who they are and for something taken IV I would want to access quality control and know who I was dealing with. Do you know the price? Also, it is quite possible that it could be confiscated at customs or held up and lose potency as the ice packs melt.

I see that they mention 100 ng doses. That is something to be cautious about. Of all those I know who took IV GcMAF, only a small percentage could tolerate that dose. I once tried 75 ng and thought I might die! ME/CFS patients often respond differently from other patients. I knew several who could only tolerate about 5 ng. The inflammation also builds up over time. At one point I had to stop for a couple of months and then restart at a lower dose.

kewia

I would want to access quality control and know who I was dealing with.
Did you have any example in mind which is qualitative enough to be acceptable for you, forgive me, but I'm completely new on this topic.
Do you know the price?
No, I don't. But I think many companies don't share their price to publicity for whatever reasons. Is this already a bad sign?

Also, it is quite possible that it could be confiscated at customs.
This is the same question I'm dealing with, I have gathered bad experiences with German customs importing meds.
Maybe capsules and creams are better than?
So the best advice would be to import them from the country of home only or at least to choose countries sharing some common zone of customs.
or held up and lose potency as the ice packs melt
Reminds me when I ordered phages from Russia, they simply disappeared in Austria for no reason.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Did you have any example in mind which is qualitative enough to be acceptable for you, forgive me, but I'm completely new on this topic.
I’d want to know the company who made it so I could check their reputation. After GcMAF became illegal in the US and Europe, companies supplying it have been hiding their identity but it is important to know who they are as the original GcMAF was a blood product so had to be processed with extreme care.
No, I don't. But I think many companies don't share their price to publicity for whatever reasons. Is this already a bad sign?
They used to, they could be charging a fair price, trying to gauge patients or just hiding from drug regulators.

mitoMAN

I would be open to inquire at a 3rd Party lab if they are able to analayse GcMAF products we sent them?
but from what I found out so far, GcMAF doesnt even have a patented CAS number, so it really doesnt have one straight unique formular but rather many ways to manufacture it?