• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

When To Start Gc MAF

Jim

I am about to start Gc MAF. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is best to start during a crash versus when doing a bit better? Should it help me out of a crash, or would it add to the crash, perhaps overloading me?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I am about to start Gc MAF. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is best to start during a crash versus when doing a bit better? Should it help me out of a crash, or would it add to the crash, perhaps overloading me?

Jim,

That is unfortunately an unknown...but whenever you start, I'd try a very low dose first to see how you respond. When you inject it, there is a whole week ahead where you won't be able to change your mind on the dose you gave.

If you feel like coming on chat to discuss this more with some of us who are taking it, most welcome.

Best wishes,
Sushi