• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

what's more important health or coorporate profits.....

markmc20001

Here is another glaringly obvious reason why governments can't be left to find a solution to health problems. Because they re hiding the problems.....

example in article below.

"Of some 84,000 chemicals being used commercially in the United States, some 20 percent -- or 17,000 -- are kept secret not only from the public, but from medical professionals, state regulators and even emergency responders, according to a report at the Washington Post."

http://rawstory.com/2009//01/17000-potentially-harmful-chemicals/

Tammie

I posted about this on another forum.....then ran out of energy to put it here, too....glad to see that you have done so.....the whole article is quite disturbing, esp to people like me who also have severe MCS

Frank

Kellogs special K in Europe has real inorganic iron in it. What's more important ?