What to fight first bacteria or viruses?

Hi guys I just finished diagnosing my chronic infections, after my antigens tests, it looks like i need to kill chlamydia pneumoniae, possibly strep (ASO 287 norm <0,200>), plus viruses ebv,...(probably something else, i'm still waiting for few viral antibodies) I couldn't find similar posts so I'm creating new topic-
Do you have any opinion about chronology of my treatment, should i go with antibiotics for bacteria infection first and after finishing that, anti-viral for viruses or maybe the other way. I read that doing it simultaneously might decrease effectivness of each treatment?
What is more do you suggest some supplements that might increase proality of successful treatment like bio-film 'killers', ones that immunomodulates response of immune system or others, *for example i ran into things like calcium channel blocker or NO-booster(things like l-arginine)
I guess supplements help vary depends on which of two viruses-bacteria i'm currently fighting with

Cheers

Jammy88

Hi im interested too.

I tested positive for EBV DNA (12 years after infection) and Chalmydia Pneumoniae IgA/IgG