• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What are peoples experiences with CDS? (Cholrine dioxoide )

HABS93

I just got my CDS activated from mineral solutions and I've read countless stories of people getting rid of there parasites / sickness with this protocol.

Start off with 3mil of CDS in 200ml of water (I prefer distilled). Right before bed. Then an hour before breakfast and lunch the next day.

You can slowly increase until you feel headache of nauseous which would be going to fast so you go back to the dose hat wont cause herxes.

I havent started yet because I wanted to get more feedback from this. I do know you need to take something like morniga tea which has high anti oxidants when using CDS.

YippeeKi YOW !!

@HABS93
IT'S SOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU :woot::woot::woot::woot: .....

Several of us noted your absence and sent up flares. We were worried that you might have suddenly hit a serious down draft ...

AND NOW YOU'RE HERE :hug::hug: !!!!

I'm pretty useless on chlorine dioxide, but am tagging in someone who might know more, or be able to direct you to a thread or someone else with a greater range of knowledge on this .... @Pyrrhus , I'm looking at you :):) .... you have a wealth of information on a wide range of stuff ..... also @Hip , another great source with wide-ranging knowledge ..... @andyguitar , can y'all help ?? Is there someone else I'm overlooking and leaving out? If so, please tag them for @HABS93 , yes ??? ....

HABS93

@HABS93
IT'S SOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU :woot::woot::woot::woot: .....

Several of us noted your absence and sent up flares. We were worried that you might have suddenly hit a serious down draft ...

AND NOW YOU'RE HERE :hug::hug: !!!!

I'm pretty useless on chlorine dioxide, but am tagging in someone who might know more, or be able to direct you to a thread or someone else with a greater range of knowledge on this .... @Pyrrhus , I'm looking at you :):) .... you have a wealth of information on a wide range of stuff ..... also @Hip , another great source with wide-ranging knowledge ..... @andyguitar , can y'all help ?? Is there someone else I'm overlooking and leaving out? If so, please tag them for @HABS93 , yes ??? ....
Took me a long time to properly deal with the anger for being sick. I turn 28 this month and my 20s are almost over and I needed to get my career in check and financially stable. This forum has helped me more then anything or anyone but it got to me mentally.

I've accepted the fact I'll probably never get 100%again and I'm okay with that but I will always try to figure out.

It's nice to hear from ya though! Hoping you've figured some things out that are helping you out!

I know CDS isn't a magically cure but I've confirmed I definitely have parasites and SIBO.

Biggest issue is still mercury and uranium. I've had 2 different test point at these two. And glyphosate.

CDS does work for getting rid of glyphosate which is lowering stomach acid made which is how SIBO creeps up from intestines into stomach. Also metals are a breeding ground for parasites viral or bacterial.

Was wondering if doing this before or after I start chelation is a good idea.

YippeeKi YOW !!

Was wondering if doing this before or after I start chelation is a good idea.
Hey, @HABS93 .... you might want to retitle this thread with that specific question, I think you'll get more response ... I'm fairly sure that you can just go to the top of this page and click on the 'EDIT' button .... the first thing that pops up is your title .... change it towhatever you want it to be, and VOILA !!!
I've accepted the fact I'll probably never get 100%again and I'm okay with that but I will always try to figure out.
Well, from where we've all been 80 to 90% isnt bad.

And never forget the power of the 10% .... it sounds a lot like beating the parasites and SIBO will reap a lot more than a 10% improvement ....

Never give up, never give in, never give out !!!!

Onward and upward :rocket::rocket::rocket: !!!!

So good to know you're OK HABS .....

Mary

Moderator Resource
@HABS93 - it is good to see you again! :) I don't know anything about the CDS protocol but here are some things that have helped me with parasites and mercury.

Several years ago I suspected parasites (though it was never confirmed with testing). Anyways, I took a black walnut, wormwood and I think ginger concoction which relieved my symptoms. I think the black walnut and wormwood especially are known for killing parasites. It might be worth looking into.

Re mercury - I had maybe 8 or 9 mercury fillings which were removed in the late 1990's but I didn't feel better after this. Mercury did show up on hair analysis. And periodically I would get very spacey, tired, I'm pretty sure from mercury in my brain. I tried Andy Cutler's protocol a couple of times but it was hard to do and I never felt any better. I finally gave up on it. I forget which chelating agent he used.

About 6 or 7 years ago I started taking glycine for sleep. It hit me like a truck - I got extremely spacey and tired, a very strong detox reaction. It turned out that glycine is important for phase II liver detox. My chiropractor who does muscle testing said that the glycine actually was good for me, but in a much smaller dose. I had also started inositol and glutamine around the same time (I forget why) and they both caused a much milder detox reaction.

Anyways, I started taking glycine in a much smaller dose, and smaller doses of the inositol and glutamine, and gradually increased them as I was able to tolerate them over the next six months. By the end of six months I was no longer reacting badly to any of them. And also, my near-constant detox reactions to all sorts of things stopped. I believe that these 3 things got my detox pathways working properly.

At this time (the end of 6 months) I did the Mercury Tri Test by Quicksilver Scientific and the testing showed that my mercury levels were very low, and also that my body had good capabilities for excreting mercury. It measured both parameters, and I think this was all due to the glycine, inositol and glutamine. I think they also are helping with detoxing in general. I used to react to so many things, anything that had a hint of "cleansing" properties: apple cider vinegar, cayenne, the list goes on - and I don't react to them any more.

I live in California and to get the Mercury Tri Test done, I had to get ordered through a practitioner. I found a very helpful chiropractor on-line in the L.A. area who helped me and he answered a lot of questions without charging me for them. Whether or not you need a practitioner to order the test depends on what state you live in.

About glyphosphate - this article states that switching to an all-organic diet will greatly reduce your glyphosphate levels in 6 days: Reduce Glyphosate Exposure by Eating Organic - Consumer Reports

HABS93

@HABS93 - it is good to see you again! :) I don't know anything about the CDS protocol but here are some things that have helped me with parasites and mercury.

Several years ago I suspected parasites (though it was never confirmed with testing). Anyways, I took a black walnut, wormwood and I think ginger concoction which relieved my symptoms. I think the black walnut and wormwood especially are known for killing parasites. It might be worth looking into.

Re mercury - I had maybe 8 or 9 mercury fillings which were removed in the late 1990's but I didn't feel better after this. Mercury did show up on hair analysis. And periodically I would get very spacey, tired, I'm pretty sure from mercury in my brain. I tried Andy Cutler's protocol a couple of times but it was hard to do and I never felt any better. I finally gave up on it. I forget which chelating agent he used.

About 6 or 7 years ago I started taking glycine for sleep. It hit me like a truck - I got extremely spacey and tired, a very strong detox reaction. It turned out that glycine is important for phase II liver detox. My chiropractor who does muscle testing said that the glycine actually was good for me, but in a much smaller dose. I had also started inositol and glutamine around the same time (I forget why) and they both caused a much milder detox reaction.

Anyways, I started taking glycine in a much smaller dose, and smaller doses of the inositol and glutamine, and gradually increased them as I was able to tolerate them over the next six months. By the end of six months I was no longer reacting badly to any of them. And also, my near-constant detox reactions to all sorts of things stopped. I believe that these 3 things got my detox pathways working properly.

At this time (the end of 6 months) I did the Mercury Tri Test by Quicksilver Scientific and the testing showed that my mercury levels were very low, and also that my body had good capabilities for excreting mercury. It measured both parameters, and I think this was all due to the glycine, inositol and glutamine. I think they also are helping with detoxing in general. I used to react to so many things, anything that had a hint of "cleansing" properties: apple cider vinegar, cayenne, the list goes on - and I don't react to them any more.

I live in California and to get the Mercury Tri Test done, I had to get ordered through a practitioner. I found a very helpful chiropractor on-line in the L.A. area who helped me and he answered a lot of questions without charging me for them. Whether or not you need a practitioner to order the test depends on what state you live in.

About glyphosphate - this article states that switching to an all-organic diet will greatly reduce your glyphosphate levels in 6 days: Reduce Glyphosate Exposure by Eating Organic - Consumer Reports
Thanks for your response! Ironically I've had a spacey detox reaction from glycine as well. You must have detoxed mercury in that 6months which is nice to hear that it's not impossible.

I dont know how anyone can function doing the ALA every 3 hours. I worked 45 hour weeks and my first day off I usually stay in bed and eat.

I've been eating mostly organic for awhile. It's taken me a long time to be able to only want to eat organic veggies and chicken. I'm eating 80%of the time organic. Sometimes I cave to a pizza which I cant help sometimes aha.
Hey, @HABS93 .... you might want to retitle this thread with that specific question, I think you'll get more response ... I'm fairly sure that you can just go to the top of this page and click on the 'EDIT' button .... the first thing that pops up is your title .... change it towhatever you want it to be, and VOILA !!!

Well, from where we've all been 80 to 90% isnt bad.

And never forget the power of the 10% .... it sounds a lot like beating the parasites and SIBO will reap a lot more than a 10% improvement ....

Never give up, never give in, never give out !!!!

Onward and upward :rocket::rocket::rocket:!!!!

So good to know you're OK HABS .....
Thanks I just edited it now lol. It's been awhile. People have said CDS is great for that and it's not too expensive. I do forget the power of 10% as I can work a lot harder then my first 2 years and I think a lot is probably from my organic chicken salads and olive oil I consume a lot of. Eat 2 organic apples on subway ride home. Have a organic electrolyte powder I take one scoop for when I sweat like crazy I'm perfect hydrated.
Those things helped a lot but on my days off my body will crash for 1 day. Then rebound the 2nd day. But I only have just enough energy for work. So I'm trying to see the safest way to detox mercury is. Or do I start with the guy and the parasites and SIBO? I dont want to stress the body too much and get serious PEM. So im not really sure what to do first or how to do it.

Pyrrhus

From WebMD:

WebMD said:
Chlorine dioxide is a gas. It is commonly used to disinfect drinking water. When used in very small quantities to disinfect water, it is safe and does not lead to health risks. But chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant similar to bleach. When used in large quantities, it can be dangerous.

Be careful not to purchase chlorine dioxide supplement products. These products often list another ingredient on the label called sodium chlorite. The user is instructed to mix sodium chlorite with citric acid, which makes chlorine dioxide. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned consumers not to use these products due to the risk for serious safety issues and death. These products are often marketed under names like Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), Master Mineral Solution, and Miracle Mineral Supplement.
Source: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1622/chlorine-dioxide

kewia

But afaict, this only applies to MMS. CDS contains chlorine dioxide diluted with water solution in order to stabilize it.

I use CDS from time to time transdermally to locations where I have tension pain. Sometimes it helps, but resistance comes quickly.
You should be careful not to apply too much of it on your skin. First signs are chlorine like smell of your out breathed air.

I wouldn't drink it because you destroy also your good bacteria with it.