• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Weight loss with CFS – 24-pharm reviews

Last couple of years I've gained more weight, so it came to the point I have to renew my closet, because all of my clothes are small for me now. The inner self is so desperate, but I can not do anything about it. I just can't. I know I won't be able to withstand exercising and do other physical activities. I barely make myself get up in the mornings. I was diagnosed with CFS 3 years ago, and since then I've been trying to push myself through, but it's hard. In my case diet can be the only possible solution, but a slow one. I thought about weight loss medications for a moment. Read some Xenical or Meizitang 24-pharm reviews. If they really make you lose some kg within a short period of time, why not to try? right? I don't know, I need some advice. Even If I decide to go for it, which one to choose? Would I even tolerate any?

Last couple of years I've gained more weight, so it came to the point I have to renew my closet, because all of my clothes are small for me now. The inner self is so desperate, but I can not do anything about it. I just can't. I know I won't be able to withstand exercising and do other physical activities. I barely make myself get up in the mornings. I was diagnosed with CFS 3 years ago, and since then I've been trying to push myself through, but it's hard. In my case diet can be the only possible solution, but a slow one. I thought about weight loss medications for a moment. Read some Xenical or Meizitang 24-pharm reviews. If they really make you lose some kg within a short period of time, why not to try? right? I don't know, I need some advice. Even If I decide to go for it, which one to choose? Would I even tolerate any?

Hi, Just came across this posting and wonder where you got to with this? I have experience with losing 30 pounds over 6 months while in a relapse (no exercise). I'm about to try and embark on losing about 10lbs in similar circumstances. It is definitely a challenge as healthy eating often takes time and energy to make the food. Finding 4 healthy recipes that are a no brain and you don't mind eating over and over is a big help. The other major thing is portion control. My metabolism and ability to detect hunger are all over the place. Having a rigid schedule of what I eat when was really important. Otherwise, I don't eat all day and then eat something huge. or find myself eating too much and then feeling really sick.

No advice on medications as that is not an avenue I considered but if this is still something you are trying to work on, I'm happy to chat more.