• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

VOTES: Helping other groups that may help us

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Opps. I'm glad I saw this. It is after midnight here, so I was going to go make today's vote next. I have been voting for them every day. Does anyone know how they can out?

hi, I am dian from the cat board. I want to thank you all for voting for PURR WV. sadly,we did not pull this one off loosing by approx. 1.62 votes.
I want to thank you all for taking the time to help a very worthy shelter. no cat is ever turned away. they have a home for life there if need be. all there medical needs are taken care of by LORNA who tirelessly puts in 50 plus hours a week. this is her passion and she needs all the help she can get for donations and contest winnings.
I will be more than happy to continue voting for any cause you guys need help with and also post on my board for them to help also.
we will qualify for the next voting round soon and I would appreciate any help you can give. the link above and voting instructions are always the same EXCEPT, you can vote every 12 hours. very easy to vote. no registration or such needed. easy,peasy.
again. TYVM for voting for an awesome shelter
dian

Sasha

Fine, thank you
hi, I am dian from the cat board. I want to thank you all for voting for PURR WV. sadly,we did not pull this one off loosing by approx. 1.62 votes.
I want to thank you all for taking the time to help a very worthy shelter. no cat is ever turned away. they have a home for life there if need be. all there medical needs are taken care of by LORNA who tirelessly puts in 50 plus hours a week. this is her passion and she needs all the help she can get for donations and contest winnings.
I will be more than happy to continue voting for any cause you guys need help with and also post on my board for them to help also.
we will qualify for the next voting round soon and I would appreciate any help you can give. the link above and voting instructions are always the same EXCEPT, you can vote every 12 hours. very easy to vote. no registration or such needed. easy,peasy.
dian

Sorry to hear you didn't win, dian, but sounds like it was close. Glad we helped get you partway there and thanks for helping us out in the Aviva contest!

Nielk

dian

dian,

Thanks for letting us know and sorry it was not enough this time. We will surely make an effort to put out votes for you the next time around. Please let us know when that happens.