• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote just once, from anywhere, for Invest in ME to win £2,000

snowathlete

The facebook fundraising group have been emailing all of the UK ME/CFS groups (we have around 200 in our list) to ask them to vote and tell their members. Around 80 still to do, so hopefully we will continue getting new votes today and tomorrow. After that we will have to move to other such groups outside the UK and think more outside the box and find anyone who is missing off our list, but the other charities shorly must have this same problem.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
The facebook fundraising group have been emailing all of the UK ME/CFS groups (we have around 200 in our list) to ask them to vote and tell their members. Around 80 still to do, so hopefully we will continue getting new votes today and tomorrow. After that we will have to move to other such groups outside the UK and think more outside the box and find anyone who is missing off our list, but the other charities shorly must have this same problem.

Wow! That's a lot of work. Well done, that group! :thumbsup:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
And again, still leading! We're 1, 461; 2nd is 1,309; 3rd is 1,262.

152 ahead! :)

snowathlete

Yes we are doing good but third place moved up to second last night so they are closing on us still. Every vote will count so we need to keep pushing for more votes!

Invest in ME - 1,479
Chelsea's Angels - 1,315
Breakaway - 1,262

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Yikes! Out of nowhere, a charity called 'Sands' has yomped to 2nd place, hot on our heels. We're at 1,615, they're at 1,511. Didn't see them coming.

If you haven't voted, or have friends and family who haven't voted yet, now's the time...