• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Virus Treatment?

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
What kind of doctor is he? It would be nice if he was an infectious disease doctor like Dr. Lerner or Dr. Montoya. Alternatively, what also might be good is if he has a doctorate in biology/biochemistry or genetics like Dr. Ron Davis.

That might tell you more about his understanding of the progression of those infections to know if he is onto something with his treatments.

Edit: Oh, I just followed the link and see the credentials "MA, DPhil (Oxon)" after his name.

In the US, I think MA might mean medical assistant?? I wonder if it means something different in the UK?

Also an internet search of DPhil (Oxon) shows as "Oxford equivalent of a Doctor of Philosophy."

Elsewhere on his site he says he is a physicist which Wikipedia says is a, "a scientist who has specialized knowledge in the field of physics, which encompasses the interactions of matter and energy at all length and time scales in the physical universe."

It's your call @Andrew, but it kinda threw me that he started by giving a page of testimonials rather than more info about the product he is selling and the science behind his treatments. I would want to know what I'm taking (esp. with so many allergies) and why it's suppose to work for me.

To be fair and honest, I didn't read the whole site or even all of the testimonials as I'm too tired today but the only other thing I noticed was 'Gold' and 'Water.' Maybe I can read some more this evening and give better feedback or like @Shoshana said maybe someone else has actual experience with him and the treatments he offers.

Last edited:

Hip

Can you not come to your own conclusions after reading quotes like this from the website!
My remedies are a bit like the Bach Rescue remedy, being made from made from sunlight, pure water, and combinations of flowers, crystals and minerals. They are non-toxic, non-chemical vibrational states of liquid consciousness.

He has no medical background, he is retired and his subject was physics.

Last edited:

Andrew

Can you not come to your own conclusions after reading quotes like this from the website: "remedies are a bit like the Bach Rescue remedy, being made from made from sunlight, pure water, and combinations of flowers, crystals and minerals. They are non-toxic, non-chemical vibrational states of liquid consciousness. "
Thanks. I didn't see that.

Andrew

I contacted my sister who told me she is familiar with Bach Flower Remedies and has made her own flower remedies. But from what she described, they are mood enhancing. I also did some searching and I got the impression that when they are used for healing the practitioner attempt to support the immune system, not directly attack the virus. And, of course, this all assumes this is not snake oil.

My sister says flower remedies are harmless, so why not give it a try. I'm not so sure they are harmless, so I sent her more questions. And even though I think infusions of certain flowers can have a calming effect, I can't wrap my head around this whole physics of healing that the site owner describes.