We don't have anything that constitutes this sort of evidence even in psych illnesses that do cause physical symptoms like depression, right?
oh, well I queried the lap top, and it indicated many Opinions exist about psych causes physical symptoms.
So to get these symptoms addressed, something I read urged me to sign up and sign in to get some psych treatment!
I was pleased to see that should i decide to enroll myself for treatment, I am to not bring the following items-
For the safety of our patients and staff, the following items are not permitted on the inpatient areas...
- Electronic items (cell phones, IPODS, video games)
- Jewelry (wedding rings are allowed)
- Any glass & metal objects (including underwire bras)
- Scarves, belts, shoe strings, and draw-strings
- Flammable items (matches, lighters—staff will light cigarettes during break times)
- Drugs & alcohol
- Mouthwash, hairspray, nail polish remover, aerosol sprays (Basic toiletries will be provided by the facility)
- Stuffed animals, blankets and pillows from home, and hoodie sweatshirts
- Clothing items with a negative/offensive message, or revealing clothing
If you or one of your visitors brings any kind of prohibited items on the premises, said items will be confiscated and, if necessary, destroyed or turned over to the police.
I always bring my pillow with me. Anywhere I go, overnite, I'll bring my pillow. But they won't let me bring my pillow?