• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Verdict on Meldonium/Mildronate?

Treeman

I started yesterday, 1x500mg tab. First day I thought my feet felt warmer, but I've been over doing it recently so that will be interfering with the process

Swim15

I did a short trial with it recently and didn’t notice much at 1000mg. Gonna try 2000 I think but overall doesn’t seem to be worth it

No. I tried it again and read a lot around it. Some Russian Dr described it as no more potent then coffee. I tended to agree.
but did it have the same side effects as coffee? like anxiety, restlessness, pushing yourself past your limit because it makes you feel like you have more energy than you actually do

Treeman

but did it have the same side effects as coffee? like anxiety, restlessness, pushing yourself past your limit because it makes you feel like you have more energy than you actually do

I don't get those side effects from coffee, so no. It just felt like a mild stimulant.