• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vagus nerve stimulation - Nurosym device

Artemisia

Years ago I actually had a small seizure while having one. The first and only seizure I've ever had in my life. I did talk to a doctor about it who said it had to do with maybe the vagus nerve? I'm not sure my memory is cloudy on that.

Booble

Years ago I actually had a small seizure while having one. The first and only seizure I've ever had in my life. I did talk to a doctor about it who said it had to do with maybe the vagus nerve? I'm not sure my memory is cloudy on that.

Yikes! I think it probably was from that. I read up a lot on this fatigue after pooping thing.
The vagus nerve actually makes the most sense and does seem to be the consensus from both medical professionals, researchers and patients.
And you'll see overlap between vagus nerve and other fatigue issues.
The dots all kind of connect.

Hufsamor

So you and the person who didn't feel any difference have the Inspire Ring from Euron Labs, correct?
Oops
The link has changed some how
I’ll ask a moderator to help me delete it.

The two of us have this one
IMG_3923.jpeg

I know of one person in the group who had good help from this, but then we where more people buying and trying and not getting much of results

Pendergast

Spain
I found today the Nurosym web and I'm thinking about buying it but not at this moment because it's too expensive.

Apart from the price, it seems very "ME/Lyme/Long Covid" oriented, with scientific stuff and testimonials behind it.

Maybe a lot of Marketing?

Just thinking of it because other treatments I'm considering are risky (Antivirals, antibiotics, immunossupressants.....)

🙈