• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

USA: ME/CFS Action for Florida - Feb 12th Deadline!

Emily Taylor

Urgent Florida ME/CFS Action Alert!

Forgive me for emailing at such a late hour, but time is short on this FLORIDA EXCLUSIVE advocacy action.

The Solve ME/CFS Initiative (Solve M.E.) is teaming up with local advocates and people with ME/CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome) across Florida. Your Congressmen Gus Bilirakis and Darren Soto are leading the whole Florida Congressional delegation to sign a letter to National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director, Dr. Francis Collins, urging more funding for research on ME/CFS.

We need Florida people with ME/CFS, caregivers, and loved ones to take action!

Use our easy 2-click action to ask your Member of Congress and Senators to join the NIH letter.

If you have the energy to take your advocacy to the next level, check out your FLORIDA DELEGATION and find your Representative’s phone number. Tell your Member of Congress:

Please sign the Florida delegation ME/CFS letter to NIH. Contact Shayne in the office of Congressman Bilirakis to join.

Deadline is Tuesday February 12.

We need Florida people with ME/CFS, caregivers, and loved ones to take action!

Thank you for being part of our fight to make ME/CFS widely understood, diagnosable, and treatable.