Unbearable restlessness and burning of nerves

I have extreme restlessness and feel anxious, nervous. I wake up at 6 a.m. with this feeling. I keep getting up briefly, although I should actually be resting.
What can be done about it? My heart beats hard and fast. When I want to fall asleep, adrenaline rushes through my body and keeps me awake.

I also have burning nerves. When I bend my arm to hold the cell phone, it burns extremely. Then my face starts to burn too.

Pyrrhus

I have extreme restlessness and feel anxious, nervous. I wake up at 6 a.m. with this feeling. I keep getting up briefly, although I should actually be resting.
What can be done about it? My heart beats hard and fast. When I want to fall asleep, adrenaline rushes through my body and keeps me awake.

I also have burning nerves. When I bend my arm to hold the cell phone, it burns extremely. Then my face starts to burn too.
I wake up a lot at night and it never happens. Always at the same time.
Are you saying that you only get these symptoms at 6 a.m. every day?

For how long do these symptoms last?

Has your doctor performed a spinal MRI or brain MRI?

Every morning when I wake up It stays that way until I activate something. Sit down and then I have to lie down again from weakness. An MRI of the head was done. It started a few weeks after Covid.

judyinthesky

@Lissi90 how are things for you meanwhile?
This virus can do some pretty nasty things.
Do you have any co-illnesses?

I have something very similar happen to me for periods of time. I believe it is cortisol. It feels literally like coffee has been dumped into my system. I have been driven to the treadmill at 3 AM. I have not found any solution, I just try to ride it out until it passes.