UK doctors willing to prescribe/trial medications for M.E.?


Senior Member
I've had a search for M.E. consultants/doctors on the forum and there are few mentioned but they seem to be mostly functional medicine doctors or doctors who specalise immunology, allergies, viruses etc. Does anyone know of a doctor who works with M.E. patients who's willing to prescribe medications in an attempt to improve symptoms?

There are certain medications I liked to try based on my understanding of what may be causing my symptoms. For example i'm interested in trying Nimodipine for circulation and also possibly some GABA related drugs other than benzos. I know my GP won't prescribe these purely based on me asking or explaining why I think they may help so I'm wondering who I can contact?