• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

[Twitter] Nanoneedle update Janet Dafoe - 15th June 2021

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
associated with long haul studies...some overlap with us is also supposed to occur.
Of course it is, they won't give us money but dangle a paper carrot in front of us.

Even they don't really think its going to help us (or they would give us the money then tell Covid sufferers ME/CFS money will overlap), they just want to shut us up with a fistful of empty promises and hopes that we will get lucky :mad:

This is just a new way to play us and get us off their backs.

Rufous McKinney

This is just a new way to play us and get us off their backs.

Like were we ever on their backs? Their spines seem fine. Collins, Fauci- they are hitting 80 and they just still go to work every day.

I guess we better plan on not Shutting Up.

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
Like were we ever on their backs? Their spines seem fine. Collins, Fauci- they are hitting 80 and they just still go to work every day.

I guess we better plan on not Shutting Up.
If they give us empty promises then we might be magically cured. Or they don't have to think about us ever again.
At 80 years old its a great track record of denial, why change that now?

Oliver3

well we know she loves her dogs. This is a starting place.

we put on the postcards- a photo of a charming dog (similar to hers) held in the arms of a SEVERE. ME patient who also loves the Lady.

The dog long to walk with her owner. Her owner is sick with our Unpopular Illness. ...
Heheh..I like it