• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Trying out Marine Phytoplankton

Hello dear friends,

I am surprised no one has mentioned Marine Phytoplankton before. (or I have really wonky researching skills?)

I have just started taking 1/3rd of a dropper of Marine Phytoplankton. The benefits (according to online literature) seem to be remarkable. It is supposed to be full of Amino Acids, Minerals, Antioxidants, Carotenoids, etc etc. It should also help with detoxification and cellular regeneration (amongst other things). Actually the benefits seem to be wide-ranging and very promising.

I would post links, but I don't want this post to sound like the typical "omg guyz this snake oil is the cure". We know the drill.

I have just started to take 1/3rd of a dropper each day in my daily coconut water + himalayan salt mixture. Yesterday I had a little bit more energy and my brain felt sharper like my good old days. I was more sociable too. It was my first day out in MONTHS. I was surprised that I could actually walk a little distance without feeling like my muscles were about to burn and evaporate with my brain shrivelling into oblivion. I actually recovered quite fast. This is a first! Considering the night before I had yet another horrible night, it was unexpected.

Again, I am not saying the Marine Phytoplankton is the cure for everything (for some it could be, I don't know). But I feel it's helping me.

In the near future I will take higher doses to see how it goes. If this thing can at least give me energy, nourish the cells in my body and make me feel normal again, then I'm happy.

RWP (Rest without Peace)

@kitaara

My wife, PWR (Peace without Rest), takes 1 drop (not dropperful) daily, and she's done that for years. I researched it and found that it supplied nutrients not found in many other types of "sea" supplements.

We use the Sunfood brand. On amazon, people say it's way overpriced (probably is), but it seems to work well.

RWP

What brand are you taking?

I am taking Uma-Core Marine Phytoplankton, although if I had the money I would buy the one RWP (Rest Without Peace) is using. It seems to be the best one I've seen so far. It's not the most expensive supplement I've seen, but when you buy a LOT of supplements, things start to get expensive.

Regardless, the Uma-Core is doing a fine job so far.

@kitaara

My wife, PWR (Peace without Rest), takes 1 drop (not dropperful) daily, and she's done that for years. I researched it and found that it supplied nutrients not found in many other types of "sea" supplements.

We use the Sunfood brand. On amazon, people say it's way overpriced (probably is), but it seems to work well.

RWP

I am glad you are finding it helpful. It seems to be the best brand around.

RWP (Rest without Peace)

I am taking Uma-Core Marine Phytoplankton, although if I had the money I would buy the one RWP (Rest Without Peace) is using. It seems to be the best one I've seen so far. It's not the most expensive supplement I've seen, but when you buy a LOT of supplements, things start to get expensive.

@kitaara

So glad the Uma-Core is working well for you! Yes, supplements can add up to a huge expense, especially when they're not covered like pharmaceuticals.

RWP

Hello, I have just been reading about Marine Phytoplankton and wondered if you still benefiting?