• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tru Niagen and D-ribose for fatigue

I didn't notice anything from any of the Nicotinamide supplements I tried. I even ordered them in the middle of winter and stored them in the refrigerator to avoid any possible heat degradation.

D-Ribose has been helpful, though. I prefer to put it in a glass of water and sip it over several hours to extend the effects.
Did you try Tru Niagen directly ordered from truniagen.com?

If you bought it from amazon its probably stored in some warehouse.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
I didn't notice anything from any of the Nicotinamide supplements I tried. I even ordered them in the middle of winter and stored them in the refrigerator to avoid any possible heat degradation.

D-Ribose has been helpful, though. I prefer to put it in a glass of water and sip it over several hours to extend the effects.

I also take L-carnosine and ubiquinol. Maybe you don't have enough coverage.

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
Ribose helps reduce PEM length and brings me back to my current level of function when i have overdone it.
NADH was a crummy placebo.
I have heard of but not tried tru niagen. Its expensive.