• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#TRIPLETUESDAYOMF-TRIPLE YOUR IMPACT FOR A CURE!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Some brilliant news, any donations made to OMF from now until 27th November (each day, not just the Tuesdays) will be tripled! Please see below:

bYkJQhiwg8gI5dKLEvE6i5N8-Fk_cDZn5pbvVy9-g8VsK05MPAza-k6I9K7JgVTfG__yVwZ3baLDV2DOnMdEYj1w8KAPU0-bQQVElC6Mx7mO2yMy0Imxzc10_136oFGsOKVbhqbAQjtpLbaj_hTJBFpNPTKZoCvUojx4fFt3RDyGEvS6XMotT--sAeaUeWBHe7opvQeSDfAlyl3h2Lc=s0-d-e1-ft

UnROlYVzLs69amUiJtEXvBVnO3r93WCf24jYwwshTe5ua3pgZht3Ivnu2PD7dzF9JYUoFH2jCtMcwrqmXgT7ab8EWf3fO3e6B3CPkIWxgUr1WkHtWz8CzRV3GsF6CBY8nVVb=s0-d-e1-ft

Triple Tuesday OMF begins today!

What if the entire world came together to give? Imagine what we could do!

We are thrilled to announce that in response to the new opportunities and hope from the Community Symposium, two anonymous donors have stepped forward to encourage everyone to contribute at this critical stage in ME/CFS research.

Watch Linda Tannenbaum's message here.

Our generous matching donors will triple every dollar you donate. So your $10 donation will be tripled to $30; $100 to $300; and $1,000 to $3,000. Your donation, of any amount, will help OMF reach our goal of $525,000*

Make your donation today and help us end ME/CFS! Every donation made any day of the week between today and the international "Giving Tuesday" on November 27, 2018 will be tripled.

Let's end ME/CFS together!
#TripleTuesdayOMF #GivingTuesdayOMF
#EndMECFS

Be part of this global effort and deliver hope to people affected with ME/CFS no matter where you live. Donate now.
Thank you for your ongoing support of research to find a cure.
JOIN US - GET INVOLVED TODAY!
With hope for all,
3Z-YaUr9ySCtnO6GqKywNXwq5XiApDoglgpHRoKjhM7RUdCQCw7aR9tl8YBY1pkk2YmNSyeso3e6f-4iKikFHu01f6dulyT7WQXisD8-dkio4ECRy-8IKYCWhIHh=s0-d-e1-ft

Linda Tannenbaum
Founder & CEO/President

www.omf.ngo

Hopefully we can make a real impact.

Thanks so much,

B

Lisa108

Asked my facebook friends if they'd like to invite me to a virtual cup of coffee and donate the amount of € to OMF. :mug::moneybag::heart: I hope most will add a virtual piece of :cake: or a fancy :cookie:, too!

Ben H

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

SqM_XdfDzvPixQExhvJvPwHU8v9TnElzZMfEpAoEW1Umfyk-WsBFUUOKIrwm6cYJHDHgFuCCtAaPSl42H9GKnbkN62LMO_lwAqGc6gqOyuMKO42W3w-EEqngmw53SHqL=s0-d-e1-ft

Join #TripleTuesdayOMF!

Our Triple Tuesday OMF is global! You can help OMF raise over half a million dollars for research!
Triple Matching Gifts
Our generous matching donors will match every dollar you donate.This means:
  • A $10 donation will be tripled to be $30.
  • $100 will be tripled to be $300.
  • $1,000 will be tripled to $3,000, and so on.
Your donation accelerates research - For every $1 you donate,
any day between now and November 27, your gift will be tripled!*

If you haven't yet, please consider making your own donation today. And get others involved too. Here are ideas to get involved and help OMF reach our goal ...

1. Your donation of any amount advances research and every dollar donated will be tripled by our anonymous donors to triple your impact.
  2. Host a Facebook Fundraiser: Tell your story and invite your contacts to support OMF's research. Facebook fundraisers will be triple matched too.
  3. Make a personal fundraising page and invite your family and friends to donate to TRIPLE their donation.
  4. Host a fundraising event. Invite your family, friends, colleagues, and community to learn about ME/CFSand give them the opportunity to join you by donating to OMF for #TripleTuesdayOMF.
  5. Promote finding a cure by taking the message viral. Share OMF's hashtags and encourage others to support our revolutionary research on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
#TripleTuesdayOMF #GivingTuesdayOMF
#EndMECFS

Be creative and have fun!!!!
In advance, thank you for your support of research to find a cure.
JOIN US - GET INVOLVED TODAY!

qsWnCNcGA74eBypOAX1fr-KOmprNCclI1Akx8Guoz3vZlDDsON3rY-287g5dDCFHUJB1v4th2_ZQOVsCcZcq5YHp_QsxBYLZ8X0xrbqypLsgK84iLec=s0-d-e1-ft

*Triple Tuesday OMF matching gift is $350,000.
www.omf.ngo

Dakota15

For those that use Facebook, I definitely encourage utilizing the Fundraiser platform on there if you're interested in raising money for OMF during this period of triple matching.

Not to try and pump my own tires by any means but just wanting to share that it's a platform that can help in this way. I put one up just for my birthday recently and was able to raise a quick $1,000 which by no means is much but every little bit helps, especially with triple matching.

I share in hopes of others that may be inspired to do the same.

Last edited:

Ben H

Quick update, some great news:

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear all,
We are so excited to announce two additional anonymous matching gift donors have joined our Triple Tuesday OMF enabling us to expand our goal. Our new TRIPLE TUESDAY OMF goal is $690,000!

Nearly 1,000 donors have already contributed to Triple Tuesday OMF and we have raised more than $573,000!

If you have already donated to our Triple Tuesday OMF, thank you!

If you are considering making a donation, please donate today and join our mission to accelerate research to find answers. All gifts made any day between now and November 27 will be TRIPLED until we successfully reach our goal.

Together we are leading research and delivering hope around the world.
With hope for all,

hEOXYT9_-hKDelO8YYEDeTHuLP0C2nz2Ud1juiHoBM1Nr-ezG3oPVnK4K-mxhY8j-g1sD54s7yEOy6z9S-q2ay4YTLbFPrdTPUzxU7-NB_dT22m7FypT5fEO=s0-d-e1-ft

Linda Tannenbaum
Founder & CEO/President

www.omf.ngo

Ben H

Hi guys,

An update, and an extra opportunity :)

t19mCpEBt9G8VCjS5lkKo1DvvmhguKQJYTpLtvGJEtq08TG8_5M87b1nG-1JDfp7PSljVgztDe3VUp7oeaXY2z8G5VkNuLOoh4syVgKVc7fwrISbIutZfZFdXxVsl28mtXx2lCqYD-AfVQ=s0-d-e1-ft

We have one week left to reach our goal.

Thank you to the many, many people who have already donated more than 1,400 gifts to support OMF's critical research to find answers to help all affected by ME/CFS. Our research team is thrilled with the outpouring of your support.

If you have not yet donated, please donate today and have your gift TRIPLED.Please donate today and join our mission to accelerate research to find answers.

9HV-TZbqxLtsS2J8PwjDpz6dYeZ4UI7ZJ81jAe8EATEem_E-UYfNWAfVrR7fOlu_0skhafPN-GjiG3sufdm4YKGqDvrZ8RXZ94hBCCL24cqPxynAZVD4GWMce3VSRH_GH_-XCgQUAIL-6bH6x84lu7TwGHbpO-QRmY2CrK-iXwgS8Q6eJj8K9gdP0xsH=s0-d-e1-ft

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY:

There will be one extra opportunity to have your donation to OMF matched before our #TripleTuesdayOMF campaign ends. On November 27, in recognition of International Giving Tuesday, Facebook and PayPal are teaming up and will match up to $7 million in donations made via Facebook to nonprofits on a first-come, first-served basis.

All Facebook approved non-profits are eligible to participate and we expect the funds will run out fast. To maximize this special opportunity, please donate to our Giving Tuesday OMF Facebook Fundraiser on November 27 at 5 AM Pacific Time / 8 AM Eastern Time / 1 PM GMT and help OMF receive matching funds from Facebook and PayPal. Once the full amount is expended, the match will be over. So please plan to make your donation at the start time, or as close to it as possible to ensure your gift is included in this special campaign.

Thank you for your support of our urgent work to end ME/CFS. With your help, we’ll finish our #TripleTuesdayOMF fundraising campaign on a high note.
Triple Tuesday OMF and Giving Tuesday are Global.
Support research and spread hope around the world.

P7KeO58jn1w0_Sv_g-w_WL40yHcUzyrLN6neLSqawolD90AiYk1kjC64fPbGFGQHHMuQTYSofTNEhwrLotSMMTHdSAuIO_Bv6NFK4LNdjmz3kWiT8b0d-p7XmoI-K_FpaW0t0xKvvywODUcd3ac9wKVHQW23nXN4A1g=s0-d-e1-ft

B

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH @marilynbsg

Ben H

Hi guys,

Just a reminder if you would still like to donate, there is an extra opportunity :)

Please Make Your Donation Via Facebook

Dear Marilyn,

The $7 million Facebook match will begin at 8AM EST (5AM PST/ 1PM GMT / 2PM CET) tomorrow! The match will only last until the money runs out. Please act fast to take full advantage of this opportunity and invite friends and family to give tomorrow too.

Please make your donation to OMF to help us receive a gift from this special matching fund before it runs out. Around the world, please set a reminder or set your alarm to donate to OMF on Facebook at:

5 AM Pacific Time / 8 AM Eastern Time / 1 PM GMT / 2 PM CET

Donate On Facebook.

We know that this matching gift opportunity will go very quickly so please donate to OMF's Giving Tuesday Facebook Fundraiser to help us make your research donation go further. Even if you have already donated for Triple Tuesday OMF, please consider donating again to help us raise additional funds for research.

Please donate on the OMF Facebook Fundraiser now.

Thank you for your generous support!

With hope,

8FFOMl0YfSF8A1Pf9r7Lz0mjrllhrCtgO613JmZPfyKM5eZBRArhYodaOLGzbt19QGa8AmLg1AT4IDlpK3xWS-Bt827qfh-Ocv3ELg3_6Xj4f0ekBge6jUCVT82MuAZ8aVjWE3Mc=s0-d-e1-ft

Marilyn Simon-Gersuk
Director Communications & Development

www.omf.ngo

Thanks so much,

B

Ben H

Hi guys,

Today is the last day to donate and have your gift made triple, here is a message from OMF:

t19mCpEBt9G8VCjS5lkKo1DvvmhguKQJYTpLtvGJEtq08TG8_5M87b1nG-1JDfp7PSljVgztDe3VUp7oeaXY2z8G5VkNuLOoh4syVgKVc7fwrISbIutZfZFdXxVsl28mtXx2lCqYD-AfVQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Friends,
Today is International Giving Tuesday and the final day of Triple Tuesday OMF! Make your gift today and have triple the impact.

Thank you to the many people who have already donated through Triple Tuesday to support OMF's critical research to find answers to help all people affected by ME/CFS. All of us at OMF are grateful for the outpouring of your support.

If you have not yet donated, today is your final chance to have your donation TRIPLED during this Triple Tuesday Campaign. Please donate today and join our mission to accelerate research to find answers.

Together we are leading research and delivering hope for millions of people around the world.
With hope for all,

hEOXYT9_-hKDelO8YYEDeTHuLP0C2nz2Ud1juiHoBM1Nr-ezG3oPVnK4K-mxhY8j-g1sD54s7yEOy6z9S-q2ay4YTLbFPrdTPUzxU7-NB_dT22m7FypT5fEO=s0-d-e1-ft

Linda Tannenbaum
Founder & CEO/President

Thanks to everyone who has supported and donated already :)

B