• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Treatment for Staphylococcus

Peyt

Hi,
Does anyone know of a course of treatment that can successfully treat Staphylococcus ?
From what I understand, this bacteria is very resistant to most antibiotics.
Please share your thoughts,
Thanks
Peyt

godlovesatrier

So many things work against staph in vivo. If you want to know which ones and their respective doses. Feel free to PM me. Andrographis Paniculata seems to be active against it and it's one of the strongest plant based anti viral anti bacterials you can take. Lomatium Dissectum is another good very strong anti viral. As is Isatis.

You do not say where the staph infection is which would of been very helpful with regard to recommendations.

BTW there are many EPI's for MRSA because it is such a widely recognised and researched infection. If you get an infection then getting MRSA is a benefit IMO.

When I get some time which might have to be tomorrow because I am about to start eating something new which will knock me out for the rest of the day. I will search the research papers that I have on the subject. In the meantime you might be able to find some natural EPI's effective against MRSA. What is most suitable depends upon where it is located. EPI's are the key to destroying bacterial infections. They can make ineffective antimicrobials effective once again. If you can get some antibiotics for it then I suggest that you try them with as many EPI's as you can. They cannot adapt to EPI's but they can to antibiotics.

I am reserving Isatis to use against the cause of my CFS because it has such a wide range of actions. I would not use it with suspected COVID-19 and I will not until I have something else working in the way that I want it.

@beatsmyth

Last edited by a moderator:

Peyt

You do not say where the staph infection is which would of been very helpful with regard to recommendations.

@beatsmyth
@Not_ME

So far I have seen it on my GI Map test .It shows I have both Staph and Pseudomonas.... As far as my symptoms, they are so intertwined and sporadic I am not sure where to start. From re-occurring sinus infections since I was 2 years old to CFS to dry skin to SIBO and poor digestion of fats (confirmed in stool test) to kidney cysts and stones to None alcoholic fatty liver to re-occurring nose polyps to inflamed tonsils that are now removed to ......

Last edited:

godlovesatrier

Hi there,

Not sure if the author of the thread is still struggling with this. I've had a strep infection for about 4 weeks now, very slow burner, looks like my immune system just couldn't keep it at bay. At any rate I've never found the right traditional medicines for Strep - however it turns out most work for Staph as well.

So I've been researching quite widely and found that Cryptolepis works against Staph bacterial infection. Usnea will do similairly. On top of that you might want to give andrographis paniculata should be active against Staph in the gut.

But in vivo cryptolepis is more likely to show anti biotic action against Staph, especailly if taken at the right dose. Feel free to PM me for more about this one.