• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Top Ten List for Recovery

Jody

Can't remember, did I post a link to this one?

New article as of Monday I think on EmpowHer.com, "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Mimics Stroke". If I've already posted this elsewhere, then -- I am redundant. :D And please disregard.

But if not here is the link -- http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/2009/08/10/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mimics-stroke

This baby has had 539 hits in 2 days and I admit it. I am smug. :D

(Mind you the one before it only got 10 hits in a week. My editor says sometimes the search engines don't pick 'em up. I probably need to use my search words better. And, at only 10 hits in a week, I'd say I need to learn to use them WAY better. :))

Jody

Thanks Cort.

Unfortunately since it is actually EmpowHer, it would then have to be EmpowHim. More like a boxing website.

I am pretty astonished with the hits I've gotten over there with the Top Ten article, I'm at 875 today. That's alot for me, in only 4 days.:D

They want us to write one Top Ten article on any health topic once a month. My editor Tina actually suggested the CFS topic to me. Otherwise, I probably would never have written it.:eek: