• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
http://www.pharmacy-orders.com/famvir_generic.php
Just came across this online pharmacy with well priced famvir. Normally magicpharma i have found to be the best priced but comparing magics price of $240 for 500mg x 90 versus the above pharmacy at $202 for the same with free postage. I had a quick look through other items and it appears that only a few of them are well priced the rest are quite high. famvir is something i use so i may try these guys in the future.

Anyone used these guys and can vouch for them would be appreciated.

hi,

I made a thorough research and came across the online Drug store PremiumRxdrugs.com. I'm acutally placing a Order
Varenicline Champix. Premium RxDrugs.com thus works hard and makes a sincere effort to offer premium quality drugs at lesser rates.

In fact, these medicines are manufactured by Indian manufacturers and suitably cater to the standards of FDA.

No other posts. Spammer.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I wondered how one suitably caters to the standards of the FDA.
Word of mouth is all we got. For many medications are just too expensive locally even for some identical generics too. Seems to be a big mark up on anything medical in developed/western countries. When its a more recognized medical condition then health insurers and govts will help cover the cost of certain treatments.

Hello all,
Newbie here. Just wanted to post regarding an International on-line pharm I just used. URL in healthnlife.net. Was a bit nervous after initial order as did not receive any post CC charge notification. However customer service did respond to request and provided tracking. Site said 3~8 days delivery but it was more like 12 business days as package sat in NY customs for a week. Azithromycin arrived intact. pharmacy name Combitic Global. Not sure if I will use them again but wanted to see if anyone else had experience with healthnlife.net or Combitic?

Aileen

Perhaps if this thread was moved to a members-only area we could avoid the spamming problem. I haven't had to use this option yet but who knows what the future will bring. I really think this is important info.

One caveat, just because a pharmacy claims to be Canadian doesn't mean it is. I'm from Canada and off and on in the news we hear about these online pharmacies pretending to be from Canada because people seem to trust our system. Also, one very large Canadian (really Canadian) online pharmacy was shut down and the person at the top convicted of selling fake drugs. :mad:

jamila

pizzaholic
Hi all

I don't suffer from CFT, but I have suffered from depression for the last fifty years of my life and there have been times when I was sure that I had CFT, but 'no' says Dr Medic that is just (?) a symptom of your depression. I also have no faith in doctors who think a particular condition is 'only psychological' because medicine hasn't found a biological cause for it yet, or that thinks that because he thinks my very real suffering is 'only psychological' it isn't an issue he needs to address.

But what I really want to tell you is that
heapsreal is dead right when he says "word of mouth is all we got" because it is all that we have and can reasonably trust.

I have been shopping online for the last decade for cannabis seeds (yes I know that was naughty of me, but forty years of depression makes you pretty desperate as many of you would know) Anyway, what I have learnt is that you simply cannot trust any reviews of online stores for so many reasons it would take me far too long to explain them all. The best that you can do is to belong to a forum like this one that is made up of fellow sufferers and go by
their advice and recent experience though I would have to read a lot of heapsreal's (or any other member's) posts to trust their recommendations. As for International Online Pharmacies (IOL's) ... just because a particular IOL was great last month doesn't that it still is because the owners of IOL's often sell their business to less scrupulous operators so in the final analysis trust no-one as much as your forum's members and your friends. Also, it is critical to be aware that how successful you are depends a great deal on your situation. That is, you success in obtaining your order will depend on the country that the IOL ships from (expect a shipment from Malaysia or Indonesia to be inspected by inbound Customs every time); is shipping to (US customs are very efficient at detecting inbound contraband so buying domestically is the best choice there), by what method the IOL ships orders (registered mail has more chance of getting to you, but you have to sign for it of course), which postal system/s they are using (the UK's Royal mail makes a mockery of Canada's notoriously bad postal system which I will never use again which means that I will never use a Canadian IOL), how the order is packaged (stealth), what is written on the package (non-restricted pharmaceuticals, novelties, capsicum spray), and most importantly of all what drugs you are trying to buy (expect Oxycontin to be stolen by Customs every time) as well as what quantity has been shipped (in most countries a three months supply is the maximum amount that they will allow through without a prescription... assuming they don't require a prescription for any amount...though I get five months worth no problem here in AU). My situation is that I buy a non-restricted prescription drug from Inhousepharmacy.biz in the UK, which are shipped to Australia from Vanuatu. I have now ordered about seven times since early October 2013 and I have received every order within 7 business days except for the last order which arrived three business days after I ordered it which made my head swim with disbelief (A month is not at all unusual for an international order to arrive) The only other IOL that I have used was a decade ago and that was located in New Zealand so the only current experience (and please understand how very important that is to success) that I have is with Inhousepharmacy.biz which works really well for my situation. Now I have bought a lot of seeds (which teaches you a lot about buying 'tricky things' online I can assure you) as well as a lot of other different things form all over the planet, and I have come to belive that the best place to buy anything from is the UK (if you live her in AU that is) because... well, lots of reasons really, but for starters I believe that the Royal mail is one of the best postal systems on the planet, if not the best. Also, most scam operators seem to be located in the US and countries like China, India, and the like but there are scammers in the UK as well so care is needed there just like anywhere else.

Tips for shopping online: Do your research thoroughly before you buy, or expect to lose your money.

Always...always... buy a small test order the first two times you order from a new IOL. Yes it will cost you more to buy a month's supply instead of three or more but there are plenty of scammers out there, and Customs officers and postmen do steal mail so it is far better to lose $50 to find out that your situation might be an issue for you than losing $150 to find out. What I always do when I try a new online shop that I hope to use regularly is to make the smallest test order that I can to see if the order arrives. If it does arrive in a timely manner and I get what I ordered I then make the same order and if the second one arrives then I increase my order progressively. By the way, if your order has been opened by Customs for inspection but is sent to you that is a good sign so don't worry about that unless you are buying a prohibited drug of course. In that respect, it is quite easy to get small packages sent to unused letter boxes in the next street if you do your research about that as well. I once had seeds sent to a rusty & battered to death metal mailbox that was open to the weather at a deserted nursing home on a major highway and got my order so don't be afraid to try that if you are trying to get prohibited drugs.

Use a prepaid credit card if you can get one where you live (most countries have them now) and only load enough on it to cover the cost of the order. Alternately, use a Debit card and do the same. I never use a credit card to shop online because fraud is just so prevalent. By the way, Pay Pal is the best way to pay for things online, but they refuse to give accounts to IOL's for ethical reasons. Regardless, if you are shopping for legitimate stuff online I definitely recommend you set up a Pay Pal account.

So to get back to heapsreal's advice... I truly do believe that you can trust Inhousepharmacy.biz if you are buying a prescription drug to be delivered to Australia (Melbourne at least) via their free shipping option being despatched from Vanuatu and ordered from the online store based in the UK. I have bought a five months supply twice now without any package ever being delayed or inspected, and I now trust my supplier to be honest and incredibly efficient. They also supplied a prescription from a doctor in Melbourne to cover the prescription issue which surprised me but which seems like a very good idea (not that I would trust a doctor who lends his name and prescription authority to an IOL to give me medical advice!) Now if a few others here tell you the same thing and you are in the same or a similar situation to me you can probably feel safe to try a small test order for your situation if they have what you want. But... because there is always a 'but'...

EDIT: I am buying more than I need on a regular basis because I want a decent stockpile of my meds in case my supplier shuts down overnight which does happen as many of you would know (god I hope they don't though)

I hope you all find some relief because suffering sux!

jamila

Last edited:

*GG*

I am looking along the same lines, but need a source for "chemicals" to make up my electrolyte, E-lyte, just so expensive at the rate I am using the stuff!

GG

PS Not sure I will be online much over the next 2 days, so start a conversation with me, if you can help, thanks!

anyone know where to buy antiparasitic paramomycin?without prescription?or iodoquinol?nitazoxanide?diloxanide fuoate?better in europe because i live in greece

Last edited:

Hip

anyone know where to buy antiparasitic paramomycin?without prescription?or iodoquinol?nitazoxanide?diloxanide fuoate?better in europe because i live in greece

It takes a bit of time to track down drugs especially if they are the more obscure ones. You can start with the pharmacies listed in Pharmacy Reviewer, and search each pharmacy one by one for the drugs you need. Pharmacy Reviewer also provides its own drug search, but I have found that this search often does not work well, and does not pick up all the drugs that the various pharmacies listed in Pharmacy Reviewer sell, so you need to search each pharmacy individually.