• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hip

I was charged for the full quantity and only received a third of the order. That is getting ripped off.

Pretty much every online pharmacy will resend you items which you paid for but did not receive. It actually says that in the terms and conditions on their websites. If you did not receive items which you paid for, I am pretty sure Buy Pharma will resend them to you.

kewia

Pretty much every online pharmacy will resend you items which you paid for but did not receive.

Yes, but he/she can't say he/she didn't receive the items because the order was adapted to the amount received.
The only possible way to resolve this puzzle of getting ripped off is to contact them why they change the order and to prove this with the bank statement listing the full price.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
https://buyetizolam.com/
Although they don't sell etizolam anymore, they do sell good products for symptom management. Have ordered from them several times with no issues. They have sent small samples to try with my order. Service is good and delivery time is good compared to other places during these covid times.

Cheers

fishboy9320

https://buy-pharm.com I don't believe is legitimate they haven't shipped an order I made with them, are not responding to contact requests either.
Have they responded yet?

https://nhathuoclongchau.com/ is a good site for people in Vietnam you can download google translator extension to translate the text

https://www.russianpharmacy.net/home has an EU warehouse they ship to before sending it to your country if your EU country has strict customs.

Has anyone used a site like https://rusmedicines.biz/ and used Aramex shop and ship ?

https://b12vitaminstore.com/

Last edited:

Remi

For Europeans: Russianpharmacy.net has Pyridostigmine 60 mg. 100 tabs for $40 (cheaper than Mexipharnacy). Also 10 mg aripiprazole, $105 per 30 tabs (more expensive than Indianpharmacy). Both aren't on the website yet, but can be ordered through chat.

Remi

Guys consider joining https://discord.gg/5seF573YdR a discord server I made a few months ago with the intention of making it easier to know which pharmacy ships to EU, which are legit etc.

There is a section for EU, and another for the rest of the world, so this is for everyone! I collected a lot of info from this thread, but also from my own research. Please consider checking!
Can you make a new invite pls?

Please can you help? I need ideas where I could buy Tavegyl/Clemastine online. I live in the UK. It used to be easy to buy it from UK online pharmacies. Now it is out of stock everywhere. Goldpharma also refunded my order, looks like they are also out of stock. Thank you.

BrightCandle

https://buy-pharm.com I don't believe is legitimate they haven't shipped an order I made with them, are not responding to contact requests either.
Have they responded yet?

A package from https://buy-pharm.com has finally arrived. The package was sent 3 days after I complained that they didn't appear legitimate and after waiting weeks for no response to my query which itself come over a month after the order. This order is at least 3 months old, maybe early February I don't recall precisely when but when I was looking at autovaccine purchases. It has arrived finally at least so I have a bunch more anti bacterial lycates to try. They only sent it end of May so they didn't send it until I complained about it and also reviewed them as appearing to be a scam. This was not a purchase that went well at all.

Hip

A package from https://buy-pharm.com has finally arrived. The package was sent 3 days after I complained that they didn't appear legitimate and after waiting weeks for no response to my query which itself come over a month after the order. This order is at least 3 months old, maybe early February I don't recall precisely when but when I was looking at autovaccine purchases. It has arrived finally at least so I have a bunch more anti bacterial lycates to try. They only sent it end of May so they didn't send it until I complained about it and also reviewed them as appearing to be a scam. This was not a purchase that went well at all.

Glad you sorted it out.

I think you were referring to a different Buy Pharma ealier, when you were complaining about a bad service.

You mentioned www.buy-pharma.md, but that is a long-standing high-quality pharmacy, and different company to the buy-pharm.com you bought from. That why I could not understand it, as I've always had excellent service from www.buy-pharma.md.

But good to know that buy-pharm.com is a bit ropey.

heapsreal

https://buyetizolam.com/
Although they don't sell etizolam anymore, they do sell good products for symptom management. Have ordered from them several times with no issues. They have sent small samples to try with my order. Service is good and delivery time is good compared to other places during these covid times.

I have contacted this company and have managed to get a 10% discount code for this month. Hopefully it helps some cfsers out there. Thanks to Dave from buyetizolam.com
Discount code : phoenixrisingdiscount .

I have had 2 friends order with them and it was effortless.
I've ordered several items off them and each time no issues. Zopiclone is a good sleep aid as zaleplon which in effects falls between zopiclone and zolpidem aka stilnox/ambien.
Modafinil has been good and on par effects wise with other companies I've used in the past.
Palexia/Tapentadol has been good for chronic headaches/migraines, it appears costly but I buy the 200mg dosed Tapentadol and take a quarter/50mg as required and the cost is the same as if I bought it locally, mg for mg.

They have sent me out samples out of other items with my orders which have been handy. Soma I've found really good for headaches that don't budge and hang around for days. Very tolerable Med. I did make a post awhile back about how it sent me abit smashed. It wasn't until later I realised it was probably the combo of soma and lyrica, but it was the best I'd felt in awhile from these headaches.

If this works out well, I will keep hassling Dave for more discount codes 😉.

Can pay through Western union, I pay through TransferWise, now just know as Wise. There are other payment options.

Cheers,
Dan.

Remi

I used Doktersonline.com for the first time. They are in several EU countries. You choose a med, fill in a questionnaire about your sx and they reply whether it's accepted by the doctor. The rx is €29 and their pharmacist Blueclinic.co.uk will send it to a pharmacy in your country from apons.eu that caters to self-paying clients. Free shipping.

Or you can receive a paper rx for your own pharmacies at €15 added cost. But chances are that none of them will fill the rx. E.g. in NL, pharmacies need a national doctor's registration number. The doctors writing the rxs are not in NL.

For me, it is cheaper than buying from abroad, but they are still more than 3 times as expensive as regular Dutch pharmacies. They work very fast and the reviews on Trustpilot are good. You do need a new rx for every refill. The med I bought will last me three months.

heapsreal

I have contacted this company and have managed to get a 10% discount code for this month. Hopefully it helps some cfsers out there. Thanks to Dave from buyetizolam.com

I've ordered several items off them and each time no issues. Zopiclone is a good sleep aid as zaleplon which in effects falls between zopiclone and zolpidem aka stilnox/ambien.
Modafinil has been good and on par effects wise with other companies I've used in the past.
Palexia/Tapentadol has been good for chronic headaches/migraines, it appears costly but I buy the 200mg dosed Tapentadol and take a quarter/50mg as required and the cost is the same as if I bought it locally, mg for mg.

They have sent me out samples out of other items with my orders which have been handy. Soma I've found really good for headaches that don't budge and hang around for days. Very tolerable Med. I did make a post awhile back about how it sent me abit smashed. It wasn't until later I realised it was probably the combo of soma and lyrica, but it was the best I'd felt in awhile from these headaches.

Can pay through Western union, I pay through TransferWise, now just know as Wise. There are other payment options.

Cheers,
Dan.

I can't complain about the shipping. Products here in less than 2 weeks which is really good for where I live during these time and consistently within the 2 weeks.
My normal zopiclone supplier is from Hong Kong but after a couple of months they reshipped saying it was either lost or customs nabbed it but they did say they'd reship it and this was before my order from buyetizolam.com was shipped and still beaten the guys from HK's reshipped order and waiting.
So I will be sticking with buyetizolam.com for my zopiclone and zaleplon from now on. Soma has been the best Med for me when I have the chronic migraines kick in, no longer chronic lasting 🤞

heapsreal

Cheers,
Dan.
@Jacque been a helpful source for me.