• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@heapsreal Do you know anyone else here who is in New Zealand? Aus. has much better options. I'm thinking the only way is to get anything is to have friend in Aus. send it. I know someone who would be good for it, I think. Goldpharma stuff used to get here at one time. All Day Chemist doesn't have what I need. Everyone I write to in advance doesn't respond at all if you say where you live.
What you looking for?

Once again, I can't reiterate enough how important this thread is. I'm not some shill for these companies but all the meds I've gotten off of inhousepharmacy.vu and alldaychemist.com have been legit.
I got 1 order off of safegenericpharmacy.com of valacyclovir and it's good too, just took a while.

If you order some of the newer drugs that are still under patent you may risk getting them seized but they've always refunded me or reshipped.

Anyway good luck everyone on here, I remember how sick I was. You can make a recovery.

edit: I live in the USA. Hope everyone else can find what they need.

I found this wonderful Russian pharmacy that does triangle shipping to strict EU countries via Latvia. You can't find everything there but quite a few things to offer like ketotifen, T3, some antibiotics, nootropics...

https://www.russianpharmacy.net/

I placed my first order and got a bill via Paypal. You can also pay by TransferWise. So no credit card or cryptocurrencies needed. Replies from the company are fast. I definitely think reliable and trustworthy. Now I'm in Germany so definitely freaked out about customs. I'll let you all know when my order arrives.

Marylib

I think I am getting something from a friend overseas. Thanks @heaps. NZ is kind of weird that way...

fishboy9320

I emailed one of the b12 brands that versandapo ( Panpharma brand) sells and showed them the packaging and it is potentially fake. as I suspected. Their Vitamin B2 by Biologische Heilmittel Heel is also fake. Their Hevert Vitamin B1 and b6 is also fake I suspect. But their Hevert b12 injections (all injections btw) is real oddly. So why do they sell some real stuff but a lot of fake? Im not sure if their folate is real either. I will delete this post if they say it is real but they hinted at it being fake they just wanted more pictures of the different numbers so I wasnt just making it up. This site also sells fake stuff https://moncoinsante.com/mcs/en/ but their vitamin b complex had one or two real vitamin in it based on effects I got. Their (versandapo )Vitamin C also MAYBE fake by Pascoe pharmaceutical. And also maybe a lot of other non injectable products and things. From my experience most of them sell fake stuff if it is too easy to order. 90% been fake for me when it comes to these products. If it hurts during when injected its not real. Even far as some ampoules will be fake especially the last few ones in the package in a real package half fake. and theyll initially sell you real stuff to catch you in as a customer.

Last edited:
Very helpful thread.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a source where it’s possible to purchase pure nystatin powder?

I am looking for the pure powder because I suspect that I may have a chemical sensitivity to many of the fillers and binders used in pills.

I found this wonderful Russian pharmacy that does triangle shipping to strict EU countries via Latvia. You can't find everything there but quite a few things to offer like ketotifen, T3, some antibiotics, nootropics...

https://www.russianpharmacy.net/

I placed my first order and got a bill via Paypal. You can also pay by TransferWise. So no credit card or cryptocurrencies needed. Replies from the company are fast. I definitely think reliable and trustworthy. Now I'm in Germany so definitely freaked out about customs. I'll let you all know when my order arrives.

My shipment has arrived in Germany after 4 weeks. They first sent the package to Latvia to avoid strict customs and then forwarded it to me. Tracking was provided. I would like to add this pharmacy to the reliable list for countries with strict customs. @Hip

Hip

My shipment has arrived in Germany after 4 weeks. They first sent the package to Latvia to avoid strict customs and then forwarded it to me. Tracking was provided. I would like to add this pharmacy to the reliable list for countries with strict customs. @Hip

The russianpharmacy.net domain has only been in existence since Feb 2021. I tend not to add pharmacies until they have been around for at least 2 or 3 years, because dubious pharmacies often come and go quickly, and the idea is to maintain a list of pharmacies known to be reliable.

However, reading through their blog, it appears that russianpharmacy.net was previously at noangina.com, which is a domain that has been around since 2016, and also has excellent reviews on TrustPilot.

So I will add russianpharmacy.net to both the Russian pharmacy list and the pharmacies which ship to countries with strict customs. Thanks for bring this to my attention.

fishboy9320

Versandpro b6 and b1 hevert packages the text on the one I got is slightly different from the one they show on their site.. And it did not work either. The official brand sells them on Amazon https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Vitamin-B6-Hevert-Vials-Pack/dp/B00E5A4N1I?th=1

The text on mine doesnt look like that and it is ordered from same country.. Why would versandpro sells some fake stuff with their real products? I know their b12 and folate is real because I did a blood test and my levels were over the max possible range. But the b12 + folic acid package is also slightly different but that worked .... I believe they will sell you water sometimes to save on money. Has anyone ordered from homoempatia? i wonder is it an old pic they changed packaging over time. more products = more likely to get a sale. they use their fake packages with real products. confuse me. maybe they got sold it too by others scammers.

Last edited:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,