• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

ChookityPop

Im having an hard time ordering Ivermectin. I dont know if its okay to ask for help here, but could someone please help me with forwarding an order from alldaychemist or www.buy-pharma.md? I want to order 80 tablets 12mg Ivermectin..

ChookityPop

I emailed buy pharma md and this was their response "
Thank you for your email. We're sorry that we don't ship to Norway, Sweden, Netherlands and Germany due to strict customs regulations.".

Its that true? It says it is okay to order to Netherlands when I choose country on their site. Have anyone here ordered to the Netherlands?

Cipher

Administrator
@Hip Do you know if any of the Indian drug manufacturers include anti-counterfeit systems in their products, e.g. QR codes that can be verified etc?

Hip

@Hip Do you know if any of the Indian drug manufacturers include anti-counterfeit systems in their products, e.g. QR codes that can be verified etc?

Not that I am aware of (I have not seen anything like that on the packets I bought).

The only anti-counterfeit system I have seen was the one used on some human growth hormone I bought (there is a notoriously high amount of fake HGH sold, so here an anti-counterfeit system is necessary).

Cool - that's exactly the sort of info that we need to accumulate here: an endorsement from the good people on this forum that have used an online pharmacy many times, and can say that the goods have always been delivered, that the drugs seem to work, and that there was no funny business done with your credit card details, or personal contact details.

However Hip I don't think these are Prescription Free Pharmacies. I tried to order from Alldaychemist and Cheapmedicineshop (these are the only 2 ones where I found what I was looking for) and both of them require prescription from doctor.. :(

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
However Hip I don't think these are Prescription Free Pharmacies. I tried to order from Alldaychemist and Cheapmedicineshop (these are the only 2 ones where I found what I was looking for) and both of them require prescription from doctor.. :(
Alldaychemist asking for a script is just a front. Just go through the ordering process and scroll past the prescription part.

Alldaychemist asking for a script is just a front. Just go through the ordering process and scroll past the prescription part.

good to know thank you. anyway the persons who answer in the chat say contradictory things all the time. now i just have to find the right country where to make the forward shipping to italy.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
For the life of me i cant find nystatin capsules online. Any sources for nystatin/nilstat.
Cheers

Ive used these guys in the past for a few items. They seem well priced and my previous encounters were trustworthy. Been awhile since i ordered from them so email them about payment.

If anyone looking for nystatin or doing long term abx and looking for nystatin, these guys look good👍
https://medicinesdelivery.com/nystatin-tablets-500000-20.html

Cheers🍻

bertiedog

@Hip You have been very helpful to me in the past so I was wondering if you know of an online pharmacy that could supply Zopiclone or something similar to help with occasional insomnia?

Thanks

Pam