• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

If I remember rightly, moderators moved this publicly-viewable thread to a private members-only area as a precaution against attracting pharma spammers to the forum. But it sounds like you were able to make a use of the info on this thread even when you were a non-member. I will speak to the mods, and see what they feel about making it public again.

Sounds like antivirals allowed you to make a near full recovery. That's great! Have you written up your recovery story anywhere online? I'd love to link to it. I am collecting ME/CFS recovery and improvement stories in this thread. In that thread there are several stories of improvements and recoveries from various antivirals.

If you write up your story, you might like to indicate where you were before antiviral treatment on ME/CFS scale of: very severe, severe, moderate, mild, remission, and where you ended up afterwards (presumably remission).

Also, if you know from blood tests which viruses you had as active infections, that's interesting info too. The criteria that ME/CFS doctors use for diagnosing active infection is summarized in this mini ME/CFS roadmap.

I might write a comprehensive timeframe... I'm just so tired though....

All the s*** that happened to me.

I lost my house. All the years I was sick (most of 4 years).

Good news to a lot of folks out there is there are a lot of antivirals and medications that can help you.
Honestly, to all the folks out there, if EBV is the main cause of your problems stick to Zidovudine or
Tenofovir alafenamide.

People with MS just have to take Zidovudine, and not even regularly likely for complete remission. People with Sjogren's syndrome https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10515640/

I also have a hunch that people with rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, certain bowel diseases, and other auto immune diseases would experience remission.

People with breast cancer or glioblastomas could probably take celecoxib and valganciclovir and at least slow the two diseases significantly.

I got educated through all this and I discovered dutasteride. I have the hair I did when I was 17-18 again.

Here's me wishing everyone on here an eventual recovery.

Last edited:
I can understand limiting the viewing of this thread.

spammers. I know on a lot o herpes related YouTube videos with comments open spammers come in with garbage pitches.

maybe make a special rule to post here.

I’ve only ordered through alldaychemist, all interactions have been positive. If anything was intercepted they always refunded me. I think I’m one of the more lucrative customers.

over the past 2.5 years I’ve spent $20k+ USD. I’m sure they have accounts with foundations in countries like Africa for hiv or other such causes that spend hundreds of thousands or more (hunch from reading reviews).

there are 1-2 people that post on here that found me on YouTube comments and got antivirals that have helped. Treeman is one :)

Stretched

@andyman123 I got educated through all this and I discovered dutasteride. I have the hair I did when I was 17-18 again... I might write a comprehensive timeframe... I'm just so tired though... .

I hope you do, re Timeframe. I can feel your pain as you share your story. Maybe writing would be cathartic for you.

I am a long term PWC, 30+ years. IME, nothing has helped with remission of MECFS. I have tried many anti-virals as well as a few anti-retrovirals. There are many threads on PRF on different PWCs experienc. Some have been helped, others wasted time. money and health. They can get expensive.

With regards to dutasteride I sure am interested in your experience with your hair. I’m not familiar with that product; why did you take it and was it for off-label affects? Would you care to expand, e.g. how do yo think it affected you in order to retain or possibly regrow hair; or did it make it healthier? Thanks.

Last edited:
@andyman123
With regards to dutateride I sure am interested in your experience with your hair. I’m not familiar with that product; why did you take it and was it for off-label affects? Would you care to expand, e.g. how do yo think it affected you in order to retain or possibly regrow hair; or did it make it healthier? Thanks.

"Dutasteride seems to provide a better efficacy compared with finasteride in treating AGA. The two drugs appear to show similar rates of adverse reactions, especially with respect to sexual dysfunction."
source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6388756/

I can attest to that. As long as you are not overweight you should be good, can grow breasts, potentially.

Men have taken finasteride for over a decade with no real problems, so dutasteride is likely just as safe, I've been taking it for 1.5 years. I've got some gray hair now but I have the hair I did when I was 18 again, in some parts it seems almost thicker.

"Dutasteride belongs to a class of drugs called 5α-reductase inhibitors, which block the action of the 5α-reductase enzymes that convert testosterone into DHT.[43] It inhibits all three forms of 5α-reductase, and can decrease DHT levels in the blood by up to 98%.[1][44][45] Specifically it is a competitive, mechanism-based (irreversible) inhibitor of all three isoforms of 5α-reductase, types I, II, and III (IC50 values are 3.9 nM for type I and 1.8 nM for type II).[1][44][46][47] This is in contrast to finasteride, which is similarly an irreversible inhibitor of 5α-reductase[47][48] but only inhibits the type II and III isoenzymes.[44] As a result of this difference, dutasteride is able to achieve a reduction in circulating DHT levels of up to 98%, whereas finasteride is able to achieve a reduction of only 65 to 70%"
from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutasteride

It works baby! :)

Stretched

Hmmm, so, do you take that with orange juice? Personally, Vitalis light holds my remaining hair in place and doesn’t affect my bustline nor negate morning woodies ,-)

As for the last paragraph I’d be concerned about growing hair on my Porsche, but thanks nonetheless..
May the Gods of Hair continue to be with you.

Anyone knows a pharmacy prescription free for antibiotics who delivers to Eastern Europe ?

I am in Romania.

Looking forward for your reply's.

Kind regards,
Nasaud

Most of the pharmacies have a page that lists all the countries they ship or don't ship to.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/do-not-ship

I don't see Romania on there so you should be good with ADC.
Inhousepharmacy.vu doesn't list Romania as a country they ship to.

frozenborderline

hey @Hip do you think that any of the indian pharma or pharma from developing or third world countries in general has risks in terms of contamination or inconsistent dosing in the production? Im not trying to be prejudiced, but ive heard concerns that their quality control is not up to the US or mexico or western europe, idk. it could just be rumors

Hip

hey @Hip do you think that any of the indian pharma or pharma from developing or third world countries in general has risks in terms of contamination or inconsistent dosing in the production? Im not trying to be prejudiced, but ive heard concerns that their quality control is not up to the US or mexico or western europe, idk. it could just be rumors

Last time I looked into this, I remember reading that any pharmaceutical manufacturing plant is high tech modern setup, costing $100s of millions if not $billions. You cannot make pharmaceuticals unless you spend that kind of money on the latest tech. So the Indian plants will not differ much from European or US ones.

I believe these Indian pharma plants are also regularly visited by regulators from the markets they export to, regulators such as the FDA.

However, just did a bit of Googling, and found this article in StatNews, saying: in generic drug plants in China and India, data falsification is still a problem:
Out of more than 12,000 FDA inspections of drug plants in the United States, about 15% uncovered violations of the FDA’s data integrity rules. These stipulate that all manufacturing data must be preserved — unaltered — and made available to regulators.

In India, about 25% of the plants inspected committed some sort of data violation, while in China, that figure hovers just above 32%.

And this article in the India press is quite revealing: according to a book entitled "Bottle of Lies: Ranbaxy and the dark side of Indian Pharma", Indian generic drugs manufacturers often produce medicines of higher quality for European and American markets, where regulation is tighter, whilst blithely selling inferior and ineffective drugs in India.

If Indian pharma companies are selling inferior products to the Indian market, I guess from our perspective, when we buy Indian drugs from overseas pharmacies, like those detailed in this thread, the issue would be whether those pharmacies are selling generic drugs intended for the European and American markets, or drugs intended for the Indian market.

However, you can bypass all these Indian pharma concerns just by buying generic drugs made by European manufacturers.

Goldpharma.cn for example sell European generics, not Indian generics. And United Pharmacies I believe sell a mixture of European and Indian generics.

In case you want to avoid them, Indian generic brands include Cipla, and Sun Pharma.

The new customs regulations no longer allow safe transport from the UK to the EU.
If I understand correctly, this should be possible via Northern Ireland.

Does anyone have experience with parcel : UK - Northern Irrland - EU ?

livinglighter

If Indian pharma companies are selling inferior products to the Indian market, I guess from our perspective, when we buy Indian drugs from overseas pharmacies, like those detailed in this thread, the issue would be whether those pharmacies are selling generic drugs intended for the European and American markets, or drugs intended for the Indian market.

However, you can bypass all these Indian pharma concerns just by buying generic drugs made by European manufacturers.

Goldpharma.cn for example sell European generics, not Indian generics. And United Pharmacies I believe sell a mixture of European and Indian generics.

In case you want to avoid them, Indian generic brands include Cipla, and Sun Pharma.

I am new to the online pharma world. I'm currently wanting to trial the drug metformin.

I'm contemplating whether I should go for the very cheap Indian labels or the ones manufactured elesewhere that are much more expensive with less amount?

Can anyone give their opinion based on their experience with the Indian manufactured drugs that are likely to be made for the Indian market? I can see the topic has been of recent discussion and I'm not sure whether there is a pressing need to invest more into my trial run.

Hip

I'm contemplating whether I should go for the very cheap Indian labels or the ones manufactured elesewhere that are much more expensive with less amount?

You can buy cheap European-manufactured generics at several pharmacies such as goldpharma.cn for a similar price to Indian-manufactured generics.

If you are in the UK, https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md is excellent, and offer a mixture of European and Indian generics. There is also the sister company in the US, https://www.unitedpharmacies.md . Unfortunately these two pharmacies to not ship to countries other than the UK and US respectively.

I have been happy to buy Indian generics, and have done so for many years. I might be reviewing my buying policy though in the light of the info I posted above.

The actual packets and instruction insert of the Indian generic drugs that pharmacies like Buy Pharma send me are written in English or some other European language, which suggests the Indian drugs I am getting are those destined for the European or US markets, not the possibly inferior products destined for the Indian domestic market.

Last edited:
I've consumed thousands of pills from alldaychemist.com. Over 2000 Valacyclovir and 150 Valganciclovir not to mention thousands more of other medicines.

Also recently got SSRIs (antidepressants) from inhousepharmacy. No problems at all.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

In Germany you can forget it. It will be stopped at the border. Been there, done that. And it was only melatonin from iHerb.
Here you need a prescription and then a German pharmacy can import stuff from foreign countries (if the drug is allowed in Germany)

I did a quick search on "GoldPharma" and turned up the following 2019 article. Is this the same GoldPharma @Hip mentioned?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/treasu...y-laundering-and-drug-trafficking-11558634696

Treasury Blacklists Online Pharmacy, Alleging Money Laundering and Drug Trafficking
Buenos Aires-based Goldpharma operates a network of online pharmacy websites and allegedly sells opioids without a prescription, the Treasury said

im-76714

U.S. Treasury Department placed sanctions on an Argentina-based online pharmacy, alleging it operates as a drug trafficking and money-laundering network, selling such drugs as oxycodone (seen above) without a prescription. It sells a vast majority of the illicit opioids to U.S. customers, the Treasury said.
By
Mengqi Sun
May 23, 2019 2:04 pm ET
  • Treasury Department placed sanctions on an Argentina-based online pharmacy, alleging it operates as a drug trafficking and money-laundering network, the agency said Thursday.
The designation of Goldpharma as a foreign narcotics trafficker by the Office of Foreign Assets Control is the latest move by the Trump administration to address the nation’s opioid epidemic.
Buenos Aires-based Goldpharma, which operates through a network of pharmacy websites, allegedly sells legitimate and illicit opioids, including Oxycodone, without the need for a prescription, according to the Treasury Department. It sells a vast majority of the illicit opioids to U.S. customers, the Treasury said.
Goldpharma didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment Thursday.

“The Goldpharma network illustrates the sophisticated tactics drug traffickers and money launderers use to capitalize on the internet and online pharmacy sites to sell highly addictive, illicit narcotics around the world,” Sigal Mandelker, the Treasury undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, said in a statement.
The Treasury also imposed sanctions on eight Argentines for their alleged roles in the Goldpharma network. Five of them were indicted in September in a federal court in Wisconsin for allegedly distributing opioids through the internet, according to court records. The other three were designated for their involvement in Goldpharma’s money-laundering activities, according to the Treasury.
Sixteen entities owned or controlled by the members of Goldpharma also have been blacklisted, including seven U.S. companies. Four condominiums in the Miami area with ties to one of the U.S. entities also have been blocked, the Treasury said.

Hip

I did a quick search on "GoldPharma" and turned up the following 2019 article. Is this the same GoldPharma @Hip mentioned?

I am not sure if it is the same as goldpharma.cn (also at goldpharma.com), but this is news from 2 years ago.

Goldpharma.cn are still running.