• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I called the third party verifier that shows on the final order screen so maybe it was someone there. It just makes me really nervous as I hardly ever use this credit card. This was actually the first time I've used it since maybe last summer.

Regarding the total, it went from $156 to $1038 or some such. The 3rd party verifier did say there could be an "overseas transaction fee" but when I checked with the card company they said that should have only been 3% so about $4.68.

I don't know what to say. I really don't want to pursue it anymore. I have some sad things going on right now with life events. I'm sorry. Hope you won't be disappointed in me for not following up.

Hip

I really don't want to pursue it anymore. I have some sad things going on right now with life events.

Sorry to hear that.

If at any time in future you would like me to write to BuyPharma on your behalf, just PM me your order number and I will investigate.

godlovesatrier

Has anyone had any issues with import taxes from gold pharma due to brexit? Or does this not apply to drugs bought from them?

I'm about to buy some medication from them as I'm suffering from another Epstein Barr reactivation.

Hip

Has anyone had any issues with import taxes from gold pharma due to brexit? Or does this not apply to drugs bought from them?

Royal Mail will typically charge customs tax on about half of all parcels which are subject to this tax (parcels worth over £15). The other half the let in free. It sounds like a good deal, but Royal Mail also charge a handling fee of £8 for administering the tax. So when you are charged, it can be quite a bit. Normally the Royal Mail will post you a card saying there is a customs fee to pay. Once you pay (you can do it online), they then deliver your parcel.

Hip

my other site i mentioned is down but they gave me their other domain https://clvdeliverystore.com/ these guys have been reliable for me over the last few months wondering if anyone else has been ordering from them.

That suggests that the other site https://toppillmarket24.com/ was a fly-by-night operator. Reliable pharmacies tend to be those which have been in business for many years or decades. If you look up the domain creation date of an online pharmacy, and it is less than say 2 years old, you may want to be cautious about buying there.

they been in business a long time the problem is legitscript is sending abuse reports to pharmacy domains for many years now

Hip

they been in business a long time the problem is legitscript is sending abuse reports to pharmacy domains for many years now

You can avoid LegitScript and domain seizure by choosing a top-level domain which is not controlled by the US. The .com is US controlled.

Some pharmacies use a .md top-level domain (Moldova). This is out of US jurisdiction.

I've kept an eye on various pharmacies for years now, and many were forced to move from .com to another domain, because of LegitScript. These pharmacies I watched never disappeared, they just renamed themselves.

For example:

www.buy-pharma.md used to be www.buy-pharma.com
www.unitedpharmacies.md used to be www.unitedpharmacies.com
www.4nrx.md used to be www.4nrx.com
www.inhousepharmacy.vu used to be www.inhousepharmacy.com

MartinK

This is actual info from Robert, buy-pharma.md about shipping to EU countries:

"We do ship to the UK, Denmark, Greece, Ireland, and Romania. We apologize if any inconvenience caused."

On website is also Poland and Netherlands, but this is not true now.

Dufresne

almost there...
I'm looking for someone in the US to help me get a package from www.alldaychemist.com, as I've been having problems of late with the re-shipping companies in the US. I'd pay for all costs of shipping and pay for $50 worth of medicines for yourself from that pharmacy; all you'd have to do is receive the package, remove your items, and forward it on to me in Canada. PM me if this would work for you. Thanks.:)

MartinK

Hi there,
bad experience with Fiverr ...alert!
My account was disabled, when I tried to find help with forwarding shipment.

"Upon reviewing your account, we determined that your account activity violates our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled."

You better not waste time with this service.
@Hip maybe a lot has changed since it worked for you :-/

Hip

My account was disabled, when I tried to find help with forwarding shipment.

Did you contact Fiverr moderation to dispute the account closure, explaining that you are sick with ME/CFS, and need to import medications?

I'm really glad @Hip has stuck around.

Looks like this thread is no longer publicly viewable. It was this thread I found about 2.5 years ago as just a guest that I moved on the information and got the antivirals that helped me get back to a normal life.

Hip

Looks like this thread is no longer publicly viewable. It was this thread I found about 2.5 years ago as just a guest that I moved on the information and got the antivirals that helped me get back to a normal life.

If I remember rightly, moderators moved this publicly-viewable thread to a private members-only area as a precaution against attracting pharma spammers to the forum. But it sounds like you were able to make a use of the info on this thread even when you were a non-member. I will speak to the mods, and see what they feel about making it public again.

Sounds like antivirals allowed you to make a near full recovery. That's great! Have you written up your recovery story anywhere online? I'd love to link to it. I am collecting ME/CFS recovery and improvement stories in this thread. In that thread there are several stories of improvements and recoveries from various antivirals.

If you write up your story, you might like to indicate where you were before antiviral treatment on ME/CFS scale of: very severe, severe, moderate, mild, remission, and where you ended up afterwards (presumably remission).

Also, if you know from blood tests which viruses you had as active infections, that's interesting info too. The criteria that ME/CFS doctors use for diagnosing active infection is summarized in this mini ME/CFS roadmap.

Hi, anyone know how to add United Kingdom to the Country dropdown when checking out of buy-pharma.md? There's an option for Ireland but not UK! I've already tried all sorts of different domains eg -uk.md in case a separate site for UK. Cheers all

Hip

anyone know how to add United Kingdom to the Country dropdown when checking out of buy-pharma.md?

I think someone told me that BuyPharma temporarily stopped sending to the UK, due to some pandemic issues, but then started again. You can contact them by email and ask, they are usually fast with a response.

MartinK

I found a contact in Switzerland who can forward package to the Czech Republic.
Does anyone have experience shipping to switzerland? What pharmacies work?
I found inhousepharmacy, but they dont have Nimodipine and Artesunate. This is what I need.