• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

ChookityPop

How do I unlock the medicines on goldpharma? Is that possible?

Edit: its because they don't send the meds to my country.

Last edited:

Pearshaped

Does anyone know which of there pharamcies sell a Gluthatione Nasal spray ? (unfortunatwly I dont know the name)

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
My question is about Augmentin 500 for distribution in New Zealand with no pill ID number on it. Only something that looks like a logo. I'm in the US and all prescriptions have ID numbers on the pill. So I want to know if it's normal for a NZ drug to not have a number on it. The box says it's distributed in New Zealand by GlaxoSmithKline NZ Ltd. You can see a photo of the box here

I'm used to medication having numbers on them too but so far the ones I ordered have been working so I am assuming they are legit. Not sure if that answers your question, @Andrew.

They even discontinued the first brand I was using and so I had to order a different brand but it is working the same as the first one. :)

frozenborderline

@Hip I used. To get my rupatadine from mimaki family pharmacy which I trust. I'm now considering getting it from buy pharma which is Indian pharma. Are there any tests of their meds by third party. I have heard Indian pharma has problems with lead, etc.

MartinK

Hi there, looks like there is no option to send drugs from online pharmacies to my country - Czech Republic. Tried lot of sites, without success.

Please, is here someone who can help me? Buy and send to me? Best from EU countries...or UK. I'm happy to send you a reward!
I want to try pyridostigmine and propranolol (both no available in my country.

Thanks a lot for all help.
Martin

Hip

Hi there, looks like there is no option to send drugs from online pharmacies to my country - Czech Republic. Tried lot of sites, without success.

Goldpharma.cn ship to CZ, according to this list of countries they ship to. And they ship from within Europe (from Germany I believe).

MartinK

@Hip you're right, but unfortunately they can't ship most prescription drugs due EU restrictions. I pointed this out in one of the previous posts.
This is why Im trying to find help with send some needed drugs to CZ

I think @ChookityPop have same issues in his coutry.

Hip

@Hip you're right, but unfortunately they can't ship most prescription drugs due EU restrictions. I pointed this out in one of the previous posts.
This is why Im trying to find help with send some needed drugs to CZ

Lots of ME/CFS patients in European countries which have strict customs have the same trouble of getting drugs from Indian, Asian or Mexican pharmacies, so it would be good to find a solution to this perennial problem. Here are some ideas about how it might be possible to solve this problem:

➤ I recently came across this review of various UK parcel forwarding / reshipping companies. There are also similar parcel forwarding companies in the US, and in other countries.

Parcel forwarding companies are usually free to join, and provide you with your own personal address in their country. The idea is that you can then use this address for online shopping, when a web store does not ship internationally.

I recently wanted to buy a medication from the US, but the supplier would not ship abroad. So I used my US address from Shipito, who when they receive my parcel will forward it to me. They only charge a handling fee of $3, plus the cost of forward shipping.

However, I am not sure if these parcel forwarding companies will accept parcels that are send from outside their country, such as parcels from Asia. They certainly accept parcels posted from within the country, but not sure if they accept parcels from abroad.

But if they do accept parcels from abroad, that could be the solution, as you would use the address they provide you to buy your pharmaceuticals, and then get the parcel reshipped to your address. If you use a parcel forwarding company in the UK, the UK has very lenient customs for pharmaceuticals, and will never ever confiscate pharmaceuticals bought for personal use (provided they are non-controlled drugs).

BREXIT UPDATE: since Brexit, the UK is no longer in the EU, and thus not useful for reshipping pharmaceuticals into the EU, as EU customs will seize them. However, this webpage indicates that it is legal to import drugs for personal use in the following EU countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Slovenia, Romania, Malta and Liechtenstein.

➤ One interesting UK parcel forwarding company mentioned in the review is www.parcl.com . This has no official depot, but instead recruits individual people to act as parcel forwarders using their own home address. So in effect, for a small fee, this website puts you in touch with a person who is willing to forward a parcel to you. You may be able to make specific arrangements with such an individual to accept your parcel from abroad, and pay any customs fees that are due, and then forward to your home address.

➤ Another very useful website is www.fiverr.com . This is free to join, and it has millions of people all over the world that you can hire to do a specific job, usual for very low fees of around $5 (hence the name Fiverr).

Once when I wanted to obtain a medication which was only available in the Ukraine, I hired someone in the Ukraine via Fiverr to buy the drug from me at an online Ukrainian pharmacy, with the drug being sent to his home in the Ukraine. Then he shipped it to me by DHL. I paid for all the shipping costs, plus his fee. The fee you agree on in advance between yourself and the other person on Fiverr.

You might be able to find someone on Fiverr who is in the UK, and is happy to receive your medications, pay any customs fees, and happy to forward them to you. You could even ask them to remove the invoice and drug boxes and labelling from your parcel, and place the drug blister packs in a relatively flat envelope with a hand-written address label, so that it might pass through customs unnoticed. Once you create a relationship with a person on Fiverr, you may be able to use them again and again.

It is also possible to set up your own company, and import drugs under a company name. You will find that companies are not as restricted as individuals in terms of importation. In the UK, it costs just £12 to register and set up your own company.

➤ There are also some prescription-free pharmacies which specialize in shipping to countries with strict customs:

mospharma.com (a sister company of rupharma.com) specialize in shipping to countries with strict customs. Here is a list of countries they ship to (includes CZ). This pharmacy only have a limited range, but they have good communications, and may be able to obtain drugs for you which are not listed on their website. The can ship from within the EU (Lithuania) if you ask them.

www.indianpharma.co ship to countries with strict customs. I am not sure which countries, but you can email them to ask.

mexipharmacy.mx ship to countries with strict customs.

Genericdoctor.com ship to countries with strict customs.

➤ There are some UK pharmacies that have an online doctor who will provide you with a prescription after you fill out a questionnaire (for a fee of typically around £25). These include: www.pharmacy2u.co.uk , www.pharmacyfirst.co.uk , www.dockpharmacy.com , www.clearchemist.co.uk and www.pharmplexdirect.com . I am not sure of the regulations, but maybe if you have a UK prescription, customs will let these drugs through.

Last edited:

Hip

https://trusteupharma.net/ has alot of medicine they ship inside EU

They sell benzodiazepines like Xanax, which makes them dubious, as selling controlled drugs without a prescription is illegal. Often pharmacies which offer benzos without a prescription send you fake drugs (so that they cannot be prosecuted for selling controlled drugs).

Plus their domain was set up in Nov 2020, and I would not trust a pharmacy until it has been around for at least a couple of years, preferably at least 5 years.

frozenborderline

You might be interested in this post about possible techniques to help prevent opioid tolerance. Other substances that can reduce opioid tolerance include: high-dose vitamin C, oxytocin, agmatine and Iboga.
Would be interested in the evidence for vitamin c and oxytocin and Amatine

Furthermore, with regard to ibogaine , I wonder if the kappa opioid agonism is the mechanism by which It resets tolerance , because if so, salvia or salvinorin a would be a far far more accessible and safer (ibogaine has nasty heart related side effects ) method of resetting tolerance

Also what do u think of this opioid that supposedly lacks respiratory depression effects: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBNtxA

Hip

Furthermore, with regard to ibogaine , I wonder if the kappa opioid agonism is the mechanism by which It resets tolerance , because if so, salvia or salvinorin a would be a far far more accessible and safer (ibogaine has nasty heart related side effects ) method of resetting tolerance

Salvia divinorum is an interesting idea, though I have not come across anyone using this for treating drug dependency or addiction. Maybe the doses required might be too high. Salvia divinorum is a very potent dissociative drug. Years ago when I was healthy I tried very low doses of Salvia, just enough to relax the mind and create that Zen meditation-like feel that Salvia is renowned for.

A while ago I was looking for some kappa opioid receptor antagonists, as I read this post which said these can treat anhedonia, depression and anxiety (which are the bane of my existence).

The post also says that kappa opioid agonists at higher doses cause fear, anxiety, depression and anhedonia.

Also what do u think of this opioid that supposedly lacks respiratory depression effects: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBNtxA

Never come across it before.

I have been trying to order a few medications but the italian customs are extremely strict, they even block supplements. Since i live somewhat close to switzerland, if there was a swiss person that was willing to receive the package and hand it over to me (i will pay for the hassle of course) it could potentially be a solution, but if the swiss customs are just as strict as the italian ones then obviously this would be useless. Some pharmacies i saw did have an option to ship to switzerland so my guess is that the customs there are not as strict as the italian ones. Are there any swiss patients that can chime in and tell me their experience with the customs?

Last edited:

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Tried https://www.buy-pharma.md as a new pharmacy and unfortunately got a scam attempt. Credit card was charged 10x original order amount. (Yikes!) Blessedly my credit card declined it and I am getting a new card issued. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Hip

Tried https://www.buy-pharma.md as a new pharmacy and unfortunately got a scam attempt. Credit card was charged 10x original order amount. (Yikes!) Blessedly my credit card declined it and I am getting a new card issued. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Buy pharma is really reliable, never heard of any credit card fraud from them. I've ordered from them dozens of times over the years without problem. So my guess is this might be a genuine mistake. Could an extra zero have somehow been added to your bill by mistake?

You can email the owner Robert, via their contact email, and ask what happened. He's a good communicator and quick to respond.