• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

waif

Just an update...

I couldn't get hydroxychloroquine. It's hard to ship
I bought a nicer insurance plan though so if I get sick I'm going to ask for it

I'm listening in on a conference call with my old job with a university hospital. They said hydroxychloroquine might help because it treats vasculitis. That doesn't mean you should run out and take it. But it's good info nonetheless. It's not like a totally random drug being hyped.

I've only used alldaychemist since ordering online and have spent around $12,000 over the last 13 months. I've never had a problem.

I live in the United States and sometimes package tracking can be off, I haven't really had a problem. The only packages I've ordered from them that got seized were for TDF (tenofovir) or newer HIV drugs. I think big pharma companies have something worked out with customs. I got 3 FDA letters from that, nothing to worry about. i'd only worry about FDA letters if you order steroids or anything very illegal. Everyone knows that there are many infected people that have no alternative.

I've consumed thousands of pills from alldaychemist and can attest to their quality. Side effects still apply but never a quality issue.

Below are some of the products I've gotten off of there, Celecoxib and Famciclovir (Pridgen protocol).

Just vetting them for the rest of you, I know just how bad ME/CFS can be and hopefully you can try things out and find relief.
orders.png
celecoxib.jpgfamciclovir.jpg

frozenborderline

any pharmacies carry cromolyn in inhaler form? or is there a way to take non-inhaler cromolyn and use it in an inhaler???

Hip

any pharmacies carry cromolyn in inhaler form? or is there a way to take non-inhaler cromolyn and use it in an inhaler???

goldpharma.cn seems to have some products, if you search for cromoglicic acid.

And if you search for cromoglycate:

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/search.aspx?searchterm=cromoglycate
https://www.buy-pharma.md/Products/search?keyword=cromoglycate
https://www.unitedpharmacies.md/search.html?search_text=cromoglycate

And if you search for cromoglicate:

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/search.aspx?searchterm=cromoglicate

frozenborderline

You can get the Intal inhaler (cromolyn sodium) from canadianpharmacyworld.com. Despite its name, it ships from the UK. I've been getting my Intal from them for years; they have the best prices I could find. A prescription is required.
I'm trying to find cromolyn without prescription, if I had a prescription, it would be easy to get it filled locally

Do any of the companies ship from Canada (or the US) and not charge a lot more? I am in the US. Please PM if you don't want to post.

frozenborderline

Thanks. It seems like they only have other forms of cromolyn, not the inhalers. It is a very niche asthma treatment so might be hard 5o find

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
My doctor gave me a sheet with herbals that help with asthma, sinus and COPD. Next to the Cromolyn it said Khella. When I look this up on the internet, WebMD says: Several prescription drugs including amiodarone, nifedipine, and cromolyn have been developed from khella.

When I looked for the product before I had a hard time finding it but now amazon is showing someone selling it as an essential oil. WebMD has two reviews but I think the second person is confusing this with something else however the first review talks about taking the Khella successfully for asthma. She talks about drops but I don't think she means the essential oil as I am learning that most essential oil should not be ingested especially not in the amounts she uses.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention this in case it was helpful to you.

Edit: Ship times look pretty long though.

zzz

hydroxychloroquine /= chloroquine

True, but they are similar drugs. Hydroxychloroquine is less toxic than chloroquine, but that does not mean that it is without risks. I'd suggest watching this short video from the nonpartisan President of the American Medical Association: Doctor on unproven drug: You could lose your life.

It's true that there are some preliminary results showing that hydroxychloroquine may be effective against COVID-19. But extensive testing has not been done; hence the warning in the video. Meanwhile, people with lupus are in dire need of this drug, and can suffer permanent damage to their health and life expectancy if they cannot obtain it, which is becoming more and more common. Hydroxychloroquine is also an important treatment for various other autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis. To stockpile hydroxychloroquine for the possibility of using it against COVID-19, where it is an unproven treatment, is to deny it to people who need it now.

Any pharmacy carry Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine?

alldaychemist has them. Problem is supply and even with regular meds shipping times have increased dramatically. I live in the USA and normally times are 2-3 weeks. I have a couple packages that are 8 weeks and still haven't arrived.
One package is in the states April, made it past customs and has been hanging out somewhere past customs for almost 2 weeks. I don't know how the non-essential mail is being treated. Good thing there is nothing I must absolutely have.

Stretched

It’s a fact that those old reliable websites that used to sell controlled drugs w/o a prescription are no longer functioning. Every so often I get a nefarious phone call from abroad that leaves a message about previously bought drugs are now available. I don’t answer it nor follow up for security reasons.

I’m wondering if PRF is scanned (or any forum site where such information is posted) and referenced pharmacies selling w/o a script are pursued, ultimately closed? I have found a new rx source by Google search, amazingly, and would like to ask about others’ experience with it. However, I am hesitant to post it for fear it might alert a confederate and end up closed.

Has anyone else had this concern? Any thoughts or ideas - maybe set up a back line reference to post rx sources and/or ask for volunteer to oversee such a reference link?

Last edited:

Hip

Has anyone else had this concern?

I don't think so, as the prescription-free pharmacies listed in the first post of this thread have been around for many years without closure, for over two decades in some cases.

Some pharmacies have had to move to a new web address, as certain top-level domains like .com are under US legal jurisdiction, which means the US can seize the website. But once they move to a non-US domain, they are safe.

MartinK

Hi there, if I understand it right, on goldpharma.com I need registration as "medical professional" for buy drugs, right?
I only see previews without prices, but looks like, they have widest offer of all (and they are good for EU patients).

MartinK

If you register as a patient, you can buy drugs also.

@Hip I'm still in trouble with Goldpharma - now Im registered and verified, but I still see only medicines without a prescription.
If I'm not logged in, I see also "SZO 2017GP" category in menu, after log in, not.

So when I'm looking for example for pyridostigmine, nothing shows, only empty subcategories...

Any tips? Thanks a lot!

IThinkImTurningJapanese

alldaychemist has them. Problem is supply and even with regular meds shipping times have increased dramatically. I live in the USA and normally times are 2-3 weeks. I have a couple packages that are 8 weeks and still haven't arrived.
One package is in the states April, made it past customs and has been hanging out somewhere past customs for almost 2 weeks. I don't know how the non-essential mail is being treated. Good thing there is nothing I must absolutely have.

UPS Mail Innovations?

Hip

@Hip I'm still in trouble with Goldpharma - now Im registered and verified, but I still see only medicines without a prescription.
If I'm not logged in, I see also "SZO 2017GP" category in menu, after log in, not.

So when I'm looking for example for pyridostigmine, nothing shows, only empty subcategories...

Any tips? Thanks a lot!

I think in some countries goldpharma.cn may restrict the products it shows, for legal reasons.

When I log into goldpharma.cn (which is a duplicate of their goldpharma.com site) from the UK and search for pyridostigmine, this is what I see:

1590244392454.png

You can try contacting goldpharma.cn via their Customer Support page (found on the top menu), and asking whether they can deliver prescription drugs to your location.

Last edited: